Personal Folder

Post your questions here
Lucas118x
Team: Privateer

Personal Folder

Post by Lucas118x »

I had messed up downloading the new snapshot and had to eventually re-download sim. I went into sim to make sure everything was doing well and everything seemed to be good and well. My old background was still there, all my gear, tracks, etc. I take a few screenshots because that is what I was going to do before I had messed up sim and such. So, as usual I clicked the windows icon at the bottom left to scroll down and go to my personal folder to grab the screenshots. When I tried opening up the person folder I think it said something around the lines of "game data not found??" Now that I am typing this I cant quite remember. Anyways right below it it said restore or delete the file. I clicked delete because I thought it had meant the old snapshot of Mx Simulator. But then both the shortcut AND the personal folder went missing. I checked my recycling bin but I could not find the personal folder anywhere. I know its still here though, as all of my files are still in the game. So long story short I need to know where to locate my personal folder. If anyone has any tips or tricks that could help me that would be very appreciated. Thank You :D
dylan22

Re: Personal Folder

Post by dylan22 »

go to your search bar on the bottom left and just type personal folder and it should pop up.
Lucas118x

Post by Lucas118x »

dylan22 wrote:go to your search bar on the bottom left and just type personal folder and it should pop up.
Its not there. :(
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

You need to reinstall.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Lucas118x

Post by Lucas118x »

jlv wrote:You need to reinstall.
Thank You!