Bike Graphics Questions?

Post your questions here
MotoRockstar777
Team: Privateer

Bike Graphics Questions?

Post by MotoRockstar777 »

Ok here are my questions? I am using Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 just so you know.

1. So if i want to make graphics for the 2010 crf250r that wilson is making would i just color bike plastic and seat then put whatever i want ontop of that and do i have to shade the plastic or will it automatically show up with it shaded when the bike is released. If not explain what i would do with this picture to make graphics.

2. When that is done would i be able to export it as a certain file to see it in the game. I realize it wouldn't have any of the shading or color on the motor and stuff. If so what file would i save it as.

3. Now when wilsons bike is released what would i have to do so only the graphics show up on the bike. Would i save it as a certain file or what. If so what kind of file.
HAMMERDOWN
Team: Tagger Designs

Re: Bike Graphics Questions?

Post by HAMMERDOWN »

umm just make the skin on the wireframe and all the metals if u plan on releasing the skin by ur self. now alls you have to do is wait to find out what you name the PNG file so the game recognizes it is a 2010 CRF250r you can ask wilson for that.
"Its better to be pissed off then pissed on"
MotoRockstar777

ok i get it. do i have to do any shading on the plastic.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

No shading, Wilson and HV are doing that.
Put this over the wire frame after you have all your plastic colors figured out and make your graphics fit it: http://www.mediafire.com/?mjgm15jf02z
You have to make a new layer and trace the wire frame to get your plastic colors. You also have to make a new layer to start your graphics. Make sure you use lots of layers though, because if you have everything on one layer and have a mess up there could be problems. :P

Good luck!
MotoRockstar777

Ok Thanks that helped a lot.