Distorted Textures

Post your questions here
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Distorted Textures

Post by yzmxer608 »

So I took my 5870 out since I have to send it back for another RMA. I'm using my on-board ATI 3300 now. In game I get a really weird texture distortion, it's almost like the texture isn't applied on the model right (in certain areas, like behind the hand guard you can actually see the skin on it, but it's from a totally different part of what should be there). Tried reinstalling drivers (using 10.7), disabling framebuffer objects and changing the CCC settings but nothing has worked. The game ran fine with my on-board before, I might try an older driver.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
yzmxer608

Re: Distorted Textures

Post by yzmxer608 »

Just tried 10.4 and that solved the problem.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Dinelli

Post by Dinelli »

Im having the same problem. Im trying to find 10.4 i cant seem to find it. If you can repost with the link please.
Check out and subscribe to my YouTube Channel! Thanks!
http://www.youtube.com/ViaoAndKarma
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Dinelli

Post by Dinelli »

Thank you very much[=
Check out and subscribe to my YouTube Channel! Thanks!
http://www.youtube.com/ViaoAndKarma