scrubs

Post your questions here
livefast259
Crushed Dissenter
Team: WHITE TRASH

scrubs

Post by livefast259 »

Hi i was trying to ask a few gays that are good i scrubs and thay help me how on it..but i styl dont know how on it..Please any advice,suggestion are welcome..I think alot gays here want to know how scrub..so can we have a little discusion about it?(if its wrong place please delete it)im czech so sory if my english is not right.. :mrgreen:
mikez#411

Re: scrubs

Post by mikez#411 »

First of all, its GUYS not gays, gay is something else haha :p

anyway scrubbing ain't easy, the best way is to have a look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXNzUj05WwY it explains it all, after u watched it, go out and practice it!
livefast259
Crushed Dissenter

Post by livefast259 »

[quote="mikez#411"]First of all, its GUYS not gays, gay is something else haha :p

you are right i am dumb..sorry :oops:
in real its easyer than in game.. :P
every time i try to scrub the begining is good but than it throw me on other side then i want..but thanks for you typ man.. :!:
livefast259
Crushed Dissenter

Post by livefast259 »

sorry 4 double post but is the little trick in that you sit and you lean back and on end of lip you lean front a an of course you stand up before u landing?or that is not important?i cant imagine how on it,becouse in real you lean on side with your body here its only with bars and back to front leaning..