Reinstalling the game

Post your questions here
Addair435
Team: Privateer

Reinstalling the game

Post by Addair435 »

I haven’t played since roughly 2014, and I want to start playing again. I have my original email from 2011 with the link, I haven’t quite got home to test downloading it.

Is there any new links to use to download the game and have it updated or do I just download it with the old link in my original email? Just curious cause I can’t remember how that all works. Thanks y’all!
KTM57 wrote:
Ballsfalsky wrote:If you have a Mac pro I feel bad for you son, I got 99 games and Mac can't play one...
If you like Macs I feel bad for you son, you pay 99 dollars every time I pay 1
Addair435

Re: Reinstalling the game

Post by Addair435 »

Wait… I think I remember, just download via OG link, then upload the snapshot. I’ll try that.
KTM57 wrote:
Ballsfalsky wrote:If you have a Mac pro I feel bad for you son, I got 99 games and Mac can't play one...
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

You need to run the latest update installer (1.13) after installing the game, then grab the latest snapshot.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Addair435

Post by Addair435 »

Well hello there... Got that done, now I am having issues with the bikes. Every bike I have in the MX Simulator program file is not in the game... (I have only tried the newest RMZ so far)
KTM57 wrote:
Addair435

Post by Addair435 »

Addair435 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:10 pm Well hello there... Got that done, now I am having issues with the bikes. Every bike I have in the MX Simulator program file is not in the game... (I have only tried the newest RMZ so far)
Jeez... nvm I guess the guys who built these bikes put them under a different Dyno
KTM57 wrote: