numers?

Post your questions here
dani22

numers?

Post by dani22 »

well, i've been trying to change how the numers looks.
I copied a picture, save it into mxsimulatorfolder as ;numbers-condensed.png. but it doesn't work.

you know if it's wrong, or directly, how to change them?
Thanks
JP37R
Team: JPR

Re: numers?

Post by JP37R »

I'd be happy to help you dani, but I think it's fair payback to NOT help because I remember a few times online you were cutting track and playing crash derby ramming the crap out of me when I was trying to race. So figure it out yourself.
sk84life933

Post by sk84life933 »

A bit off topic there huh? Any, Dani your saying that when you put the numbers into your personal folder, the game doesnt use them? But i think copying the numbers would be one of the problems. Ill try to upload my numbers and you can try that. Expect a pm soon.
dani22

Post by dani22 »

JP37R wrote:I'd be happy to help you dani, but I think it's fair payback to NOT help because I remember a few times online you were cutting track and playing crash derby ramming the crap out of me when I was trying to race. So figure it out yourself.
HAHA, you are on your right of not helping me for sure, but that was a long time ago, when a was little bit retarded, and didn't now to play really, that was oldtimes.
but sorry anyway =)
cya
dani22

Post by dani22 »

sk84life, no worries I found a post outthere, and that helped me, also I downloaded your nuumbers already =) thanks anyway dude!