HOW DO I DOWNLOAD BIKES AND TRACKS!!!

Post your questions here
Crummy

HOW DO I DOWNLOAD BIKES AND TRACKS!!!

Post by Crummy »

Hey guys im new here and wanted to know how to download bikes and tracks on mx sim i found a site puremxs and its has lots of downloads but im not sure how to download them into the game. someone plz help!!!!!
d1abl019
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: HOW DO I DOWNLOAD BIKES AND TRACKS!!!

Post by d1abl019 »

you have to extract them into ur mxs folder if its a zipped folder or just move move it in there if it is a saf file... usually it will be a zipped folder
mxer223

Post by mxer223 »

You need winrar or 7zip to extract the file. Just search one of those on google and it'll pop up with a download
jlv wrote:I apologize for ruining all future MX games for you guys.
alex loewy 2000

Post by alex loewy 2000 »

please could you help me i am having the same problem
follow this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owRS_stD-mY
please leave a comment on youtube cheers :D
alex loewy 2000

Post by alex loewy 2000 »

Crummy wrote:Hey guys im new here and wanted to know how to download bikes and tracks on mx sim i found a site puremxs and its has lots of downloads but im not sure how to download them into the game. someone plz help!!!!!
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

This one time from MXSP wrote:Hello there sir.
My name is Stevo and today i will be helping you get game content for Mx simulator.

First things first, knowing what is content and what is resource. If in the description if it mentions that it is a .psd or
.jm file then it is a resource and you won't be able to use it without some knowledge on moding.

If it is called a .saf then were good to go, download that sucker. Keep in mind over at MXsim pits we have a download section full of awesome content.
Once you have that fella downloaded your going to need need to pop him in your "MX simulator Personal Folder" which can be found by (For Windows7) Going into your Named folder, for me it is "Stevo" normally this is found just above your documents in the windows menu. When in this folder you may or may not see something named "Appdata" If you see it then good if not then follow this.
Right go to "Organize" then "Folder and search options" then "view" then find "hidden files and folders" and tick the "show hidden".

Ok now open up "Appdata" in there you will find a couple folders you want the one called "Local" if you open this and scroll to the bottom you should find "Mx Simulator Personal Folder" Open that and place the .saf's in there, then you're all done.

This works for both tracks, gear, bikes and custom objects.
Hi