I cant find my "personal folder"!

Post your questions here
Maleksi

I cant find my "personal folder"!

Post by Maleksi »

Hi! When i take screenshots, i know that their going to my personal folder. But i cant find it! I'ts not in my mx simulator files or anywhere. I CANT FIND IT!!! please help :!:
sk84life933

Re: I cant find my "personal folder"!

Post by sk84life933 »

Start, My computer, search, type "Program Files", open it, look for Mx Simulator, open it up and the personal folder should be in there. And dont remove any other files in that Mx Simulator folder, things will happen...
Maleksi

Post by Maleksi »

Ye i know that. But it aint there! What should i do? Can i get new one somewhere?
Zane_Mx#88

Post by Zane_Mx#88 »

Do you have full game?
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

sk84life933 wrote:Start, My computer, search, type "Program Files", open it, look for Mx Simulator, open it up and the personal folder should be in there. And dont remove any other files in that Mx Simulator folder, things will happen...
That's the install folder. The personal folder is in "%LOCALAPPDATA%\MX Simulator", which you can also find by going to Start > All Programs > MX Simulator > MX Simulator Personal Folder.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Maleksi

Post by Maleksi »

Zane_Mx#88 wrote:Do you have full game?
Yes,i do have the full game
Maleksi

Post by Maleksi »

jlv wrote:
sk84life933 wrote:Start, My computer, search, type "Program Files", open it, look for Mx Simulator, open it up and the personal folder should be in there. And dont remove any other files in that Mx Simulator folder, things will happen...
That's the install folder. The personal folder is in "%LOCALAPPDATA%\MX Simulator", which you can also find by going to Start > All Programs > MX Simulator > MX Simulator Personal Folder.
I know this sounds stypid but what All programs? I am from finland and on my computer i have "ohjelmat". But that mean Programs,so iguess thats All programs as well. But when i go there,there is no mx simulator. How can i get it there?
d1abl019
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by d1abl019 »

JLV, one of my friends had this problem too i teamviewed him and his personal folder was not in the local appdata thing...
i would say re install MXS that fixed it for my friend.... :lol:
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

If all else fails search your system for "MX Simulator". Make sure you have hidden files enabled. That should find both the install folder and the personal folder.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
stevoktm

Post by stevoktm »

Or you could just right click your mx simulator shortcut then go to properties and in the shortcut tab type in --open-home in the target box, so whenever you click the shortcut it will open the personal folder. Remove --open-home to play the game.
i_Bite#21

Post by i_Bite#21 »

im pretty sure the personal folder would be in all programs. then once you find that, make it a shortcut on your desktop.
d1abl019
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by d1abl019 »

shit i just installed MXS to my desktop never had a problem :lol:
Maleksi

Post by Maleksi »

So now my friend founded it and sended it to me so no i have it! But thx all to you guys to tryin to help me. Without you we havent still find it! SO THX