HELPPPPP

Post your questions here
Trailblazer111j
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Rockstar Suzuki

HELPPPPP

Post by Trailblazer111j »

i cant get any freakin skins on what should i DO? plz help :?
sk84life933

Re: HELPPPPP

Post by sk84life933 »

You know, the "Tutorials" thread is for posting tutorials. Your in the wrong place, go to the help thread thing. And you need the right model for the type of skin. Go to models and skins thread, look for the necessary rider/bike models or whatever the name is, and download all the bike models there and rider models. Preferably ddmxv2 rider model since everybody does most of designing on that one. Now, for the 2010 bikes, the model is released, but theres no download for the template or anything like that, the files to get those in game are all ready to go once you downloaded. Now want to know where to put all this? Go to your personal folder, and extract the skins you downloaded using WinRar, or 7zip, and take the .saf file, or what ever it is and put it in the personal folder. Cant find your personal folder? Should be on your desktop once the game is installed, if not, read this topic: http://mxsimulator.com/benchracing3/vie ... =17&t=6637 If your to lazy to read that, do this(its what jlv wrote on that topic) That's the install folder. The personal folder is in "%LOCALAPPDATA%\MX Simulator", which you can also find by going to Start > All Programs > MX Simulator > MX Simulator Personal Folder. Any more problems? Pm me!
Trailblazer111j
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Rockstar Suzuki

Re: HELPPPPP

Post by Trailblazer111j »

Thanks