Latest snapshot

Post your questions here
Trailblazer111j
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Rockstar Suzuki

Latest snapshot

Post by Trailblazer111j »

Hey can somebody help me figure out how to get the latest snapshot into the game?
Zane_Mx#88

Re: Latest snapshot

Post by Zane_Mx#88 »

Save the snapshot somewhere where you will know it will be (Personal Folder?) Then after it is saved go to the personal folder and find it. Next you will go into the C drive and Find MX Simulator in Program Files. Open The Mx Simulator in program files, then drag the snapshot fron your personal folder to the MX Simulator folder. Then create a shortcut onto your desktop by right clicking the snapshot. Keep a backup of the mx.exe incase you mess up. Hope this helps. Someone might have a different way of doing it though.
Trailblazer111j
Crushed Dissenter

Ok I'm confused Zane , thanks for trying to help bro , anybody else know a different way?
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Download the snapshot to wherever you normally download your files (desktop is easy), rename the file (right click, rename) to mx.exe. Then open up where you installed the game (most likely C:\Program Files\Mx Simulator\), drag your new mx.exe into the folder and replace it. If you want you can backup the mx.exe that is in the folder first.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Trailblazer111j
Crushed Dissenter

So replace the game with the snapshot?
Trailblazer111j
Crushed Dissenter

Thanks guys I got it to work lasts night :mrgreen: