MAKING SKINS HOW DO I NAME THEM FOR GAMEPLAY???

Post your questions here
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

MAKING SKINS HOW DO I NAME THEM FOR GAMEPLAY???

Post by Yamaha285 »

i making a rider gear set out of ddmx's riderwireframe he has and im trying to test in the game and see how it looks. so its a wire frame pack for the rider and ive put gear on it so how do i name it or save it for the game. the gear is our new team gear not leaked yet but really looking good for my first time please some one give me some help so i can release it to one day. thanks :mrgreen:
DJ99X

Re: MAKING SKINS HOW DO I NAME THEM FOR GAMEPLAY???

Post by DJ99X »

http://www.mxsimulator.com/benchracing3 ... =12&t=1862

WHY

THE

HELL

DO

I

BOTHER

SOME

TIMES
Yamaha285

Post by Yamaha285 »

thanks DJ i do appreciate it man i got it to work and show in game only thing is its not fitting right in the rider lol like the wireframe of the neck brace and other parts of the wireframe is across the gear and stuff. trying to figure it out but at a stand still but thank for that.
Yamaha285

Post by Yamaha285 »

im gonna try to skin a new wirframe i found that ddmx posted i had the one with the gloves but not the bottom of the gloves the other wireframe ill try is there something that im just not doing right though to have my jersey be on the side of me ad show the wireframes across the jerseys like the neckbrace down my leg ect. for the most part im kinda understanding the photoshop thing with making these put not fitting it right or something. i just need a little help guys and ill get this.