Computer Getting Stuck

Post your questions here
Juanlox123

Computer Getting Stuck

Post by Juanlox123 »

Well it's a pretty small problem but it get increasingly frustrating as time goes by.... when I start playing the game, after about two or three races, the game begins to get stuck. Literally stuck for 2 or 3 seconds, then it goes back to normal, and after about 10 seconds, it gets stuck again, and so on repeatedly... I have an Asus K52J with a video card that can most definitely run this game... help!
Flamin32
Team: Privateer

Re: Computer Getting Stuck

Post by Flamin32 »

*Have you tried rebooting it?*

(Yay basic IT solutions hah)

No seriously though, it could be graphics card drivers, or could be windows fail, if you can reïnstall windows without losing files etc. ( multiple partitions ftw), then that might be another solution.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Flamin32
Team: Privateer

Post by Flamin32 »

Haha ayee :lol: :lol:

Anywho.. let us know if you've found a solution or anything, cause I just noticed your post was from 11-11.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

What video card and driver are you running?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Juanlox123

Post by Juanlox123 »

ATI Mobility Radeon, HD5470 1GB Graphics, I should not have this kind of problem haha.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

You might want to see if Catalyst 10.10 helps. Also, JUICE reported trouble with Catalyst AI enabled, so you might want to disable that.

Also, you should check the texture memory number after the track loads. 1 GB should be plenty for max settings but if there are a lot of players with extremely high res skins you could go over. Running out of texture memory will make a stutter like that.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Juanlox123

Post by Juanlox123 »

jlv wrote:You might want to see if Catalyst 10.10 helps. Also, JUICE reported trouble with Catalyst AI enabled, so you might want to disable that.
Thanks JLV, but I'm still new here and uh... heh, what's Catalyst 10?
Juanlox123

Post by Juanlox123 »

Ignore that question, thanks for the help... I turned down some graphics settings and disabled the shadows thing, and it's perfect now. It doesn't get stuck anymore. Thanks for the help!