Need help on graphics ..

Post your questions here
LDK
Team: (no team, yet)

Need help on graphics ..

Post by LDK »

Hi, I recently bought the game and I start to ride pretty well if I may say so myself.

I download some tracks and everyting was fine, then I download some bikes and when I selected them to ride with I got all messed up graphics on the bike.. If you need a picture just tell me, but I am pretty sure I am not the first to have this bug or whatever it is. Also, I download the KTM bike's that Ddmx made and I put them into the folder like we do with everything, but I can't select to ride on Ktm somehow so I cannot slect graphic's for the Ktm either.

Basicly, I changed my graphic settings on the mainmenue of the game and I turned some settings up a little bit, nothing happenend and when I tried to put htem even high ( max ) ,my game started to lagg.

Does anyone know, how to solve this? Please, please tell me.

Cheers, Lars
LDK

Re: Need help on graphics ..

Post by LDK »

EDIT: Can we reset the graphic settings to stock? If we can, how do we?
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

http://mxsimulator.com/benchracing3/vie ... f=7&t=4800 The ktm is listed under the rm and rmz's. Just turn the sliders back down to where they were before it started to lag.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
LDK

Post by LDK »

Oh okay thanks! I have tried sliding them back, but I don't know where they were.
LDK

Post by LDK »

I can't find any KTM graphics on any RM(z) when selecting a bike.. and I still have no clue what to do with the ugly graphic's.

My rear fender decals are on my seat and my rear fender decals are on my front number plate, pretty ugly, I just want a nice bike..

Anyone know on how to set these settings???
LDK

Post by LDK »

Sorry to bump again, but I really wanna play on a nice bike with nice graphics, getting pretty addicted to the race's.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Are you sure there aren't any KTM skins in the 2009 RMZ250 skin selection? They might be on the second page.

You can try turning everything down to 5/50 in the graphics menu and go from there.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.