How to install Mx Simulator game, skins and tracks on Mac (New 2017 guide!)

Post your questions here
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: How to install Mx Simulator game, skins and tracks on MA

Post by Wahlamt »

Mouk wrote:Hi all.
This is my problem :
I don't find the .exe on my mac. I installed mxs using crossover games 10, and it only create me this path: (my name)/applications/CrossOver Games/Mx Simulator/ and here I have only 3 files:
- MX Simulator
- MX Simulator on the web
- Uninstall MX Simulator

Even using spotlight there isn't any results for ".exe" search. The game works pefectly but the problem is that I can't add any tracks or models :(

Help me :)
Hey! ;)
Did you watch my tutorial? Because, the point is to already have the files and kinda "install" them in a weird way ;)
I guess you have bought the game? :) (u can pm me if you want to ask me things or so)
Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Post by Scotty226 »

Wahlamt wrote:
This is my problem :
I don't find the .exe on my mac. I installed mxs using crossover games 10, and it only create me this path: (my name)/applications/CrossOver Games/Mx Simulator/ and here I have only 3 files:
- MX Simulator
- Uninstall MX Simulator

Even using spotlight there isn't any results for ".exe" search. The game works pefectly but the problem is that I can't add any tracks or models :(

Hey! ;)
Did you watch my tutorial? Because, the point is to already have the files and kinda "install" them in a weird way ;)
I guess you have bought the game? :) (u can pm me if you want to ask me things or so)
go to library-application support-crossover games-bottles-mx sim (or whatever)-drive c-program files-MX Simulator- your there :D
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Scotty226 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
This is my problem :
- MX Simulator
- Uninstall MX Simulator

Hey! ;)
go to library-application support-crossover games-bottles-mx sim (or whatever)-drive c-program files-MX Simulator- your there :D
Thanks, great!!! :D
MotoisLife26
Team: M&G Motorsports

Post by MotoisLife26 »

How do we update on a mac?
Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Post by Scotty226 »

what do you mean??? like the latest snapshot???
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

You install the game again like in my tutorial, only difference is that you use the new snapshot or update instead of the old one
juicer731

Post by juicer731 »

Just thought I'd point this out: Controller does work on mac but not the triggers. All you have to do is download the driver from http://tattiebogle.net/index.php/Projec ... /OsxDriver and run it. Then just open the game up and set up your controls.
KTM880

Post by KTM880 »

This video needs to be updated.... I'll probably do it sometime this week as crossover games is just crossover now and the installing system has changed quite a bit.
MX181 wrote:one of them bop it toys from when I was a child that taught young girls how not to give a hand job?
KTM880

Post by KTM880 »

Just listening to it i sound like a weirdo...
MX181 wrote:one of them bop it toys from when I was a child that taught young girls how not to give a hand job?
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

KTM880 wrote:This video needs to be updated.... I'll probably do it sometime this week as crossover games is just crossover now and the installing system has changed quite a bit.
That´d be really good, than please give me the link so I can put up an annotation that says "UPDATED VERSION HERE" or something..
I´d really like to do an update, the only problem is that I don´t have a mac anymore...

I think I sounded like a wierdo too, but who cares? :)
KTM880

Post by KTM880 »

I completely forgot about this. Hopefully i'll have time to edit it and stuff before or on the weekend.
TGphoto
Team: TGphoto / Adept

Post by TGphoto »

Anyone happen to have a new updated video? Just bought a Mac a couple of weeks ago. Trying to figure out the best way to run MX Sim on it.
TGphoto

Post by TGphoto »

OK. I used the video to help me install it and what not. I can open it and play the game. No problem there. The only problem that I have now is that none of my older tracks, gear and models don't show up when I open the game up on a Mac and I moved my personal folder over. Anybody know what might be happening?
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

TGphoto wrote:OK. I used the video to help me install it and what not. I can open it and play the game. No problem there. The only problem that I have now is that none of my older tracks, gear and models don't show up when I open the game up on a Mac and I moved my personal folder over. Anybody know what might be happening?
Try to type"/writesetup YOURSETUPNAME", than try to load it with "/readsetup YOURSETUP" every time. MXS might save the setup somewhere, so you can read it the next time. The function wasn´t out when I had a mac, but it might work.
TGphoto

Post by TGphoto »

Wahlamt wrote:
TGphoto wrote:OK. I used the video to help me install it and what not. I can open it and play the game. No problem there. The only problem that I have now is that none of my older tracks, gear and models don't show up when I open the game up on a Mac and I moved my personal folder over. Anybody know what might be happening?
Try to type"/writesetup YOURSETUPNAME", than try to load it with "/readsetup YOURSETUP" every time. MXS might save the setup somewhere, so you can read it the next time. The function wasn´t out when I had a mac, but it might work.
I now have all of my old tracks and gear working. No problem. One last thing though. I downloaded Xbox 360 controller drivers and now every button works perfect except the two triggers, which I use for gas and brake. Anyone happen to know how to get the game to recognize the trigger functions?