can`t find graphikhardware

Post your questions here
saetta

can`t find graphikhardware

Post by saetta »

hey!
i have a big problem with my leptop..
everithing shows up way to big and i found out that i havo no graphic triber on it.. so i tryed to install it and it says:
The Graphik triber couldn`t find a matching graphikhardware..
can someone help me??
(sry for bad english)
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: can`t find graphikhardware

Post by yzmxer608 »

What graphics adapter are you using and what drivers did you download? It sounds like you didn't download the right drivers for it.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

Sto usando un traduttore quindi questo non può essere molto accurati, ma stai cercando di modificare la risoluzione? suona come la risoluzione è troppo bassa.
saetta

Post by saetta »

yzmxer608 wrote:What graphics adapter are you using and what drivers did you download? It sounds like you didn't download the right drivers for it.

sry but i dont know what that is..
a wile ago i downloaded a driver for the geforce 310M.. but i think i did install a new programm and it asked me to make a restart.. i didn`t do it caus i had something else to do and then i forgot to do it later on.. when i started my pc the next day the resolution was strange and it was super slow and the drivers and all invidia stuff was away.. and when i tried to install a new driver it sayed that the programm couldn`t find the wright graphichardware..
now i installed a windows update or something like that and now the resolution is good but there still aren`t any nvidia programms and i cant install the driver..
Mbutler183
yes.. the resolution was to low.. 1024x700 or something like this.. but i fixed that now.. (i have now idea how!! :lol: )
but theres still the problem of the missing drivers and stuff like that..?