Re: Videos

Post by coopdog 526 »

this account is currently not bieng used
other account UID#1748
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Welcome guys. MxKing probably needs to reduce his texture size or screen res. to bring up that framerate and make it easier to ride. Keep practicing!!!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

@ Timba, was that a Motion Tracking technique you was using for all the effect in your video ( The camera Pan effect ).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdUgGGZM ... ure=fvwrel

Just wondering if you used this same tech or what u did, as you did a great job with it.
mx team 24120

Post by mx team 24120 »

:lol:
coopdog 526

Post by coopdog 526 »

hahah wow that is awsome :D
this account is currently not bieng used
other account UID#1748
Matt#805
Team: DMK

Post by Matt#805 »

haha some serious ragdoll action going on there! :D
RedRider875

Post by RedRider875 »

thahahhahah thats the BEST! so funny. thanks for postin that dude. im like how we just start to float ahhah
moto4life211
Team: Never heard of it

Post by moto4life211 »

World of Red Bull commercial hope u guys like it
Justin Caron | Privateer Honda
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

Was not digging the camera panning, It was all over the place, and not real smooth. Maybe try getting better angles, some closer, some further, mix it up. Just seemed like everything was same way, no real options there. Especially on a track like Redbud 2010 ,that track is awesome for videos, also over used.

Just keep on working at smoothing your camera out to be able to actually focus on the rider more. Also take your time on videos, this one seemed rushed. Loved the music tho. Keep emcoming, and keep practicing at it. :wink:
moto4life211
Team: Never heard of it

Post by moto4life211 »

motoxjeff#7 wrote:Was not digging the camera panning, It was all over the place, and not real smooth. Maybe try getting better angles, some closer, some further, mix it up. Just seemed like everything was same way, no real options there. Especially on a track like Redbud 2010 ,that track is awesome for videos, also over used.

Just keep on working at smoothing your camera out to be able to actually focus on the rider more. Also take your time on videos, this one seemed rushed. Loved the music tho. Keep emcoming, and keep practicing at it. :wink:
yeah i was trying a new thing with the camera and was still getting use to it alittle and it is also one of my first vids ive done in a while but thanks for ur tips and ill read over them again before my next video is complete
Justin Caron | Privateer Honda
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

Hey Sony Vegas users, what codec do you use to render your videos? I've tried pretty much everything and youtube doesn't seem to accept it, and I can't find the h.264 option anywhere (that's what I used with premiere)
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

Vellu wrote:Hey Sony Vegas users, what codec do you use to render your videos? I've tried pretty much everything and youtube doesn't seem to accept it, and I can't find the h.264 option anywhere (that's what I used with premiere)
I use wmv.

I would only recommend ( quality VBR ) if it is a shorter video, if a longer video chooce CBR and set quality to 95-100%

Make sure you always use Best, and not project settings, it tends to mess the quality up quite a bit , in my experience with it.
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

Alright didn't even notice that option, thanks Jeff.
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.