Im interested on editing this game, any info/help?

Post your screenshots and videos here
neutreN
Team: Sunny Pictures

Im interested on editing this game, any info/help?

Post by neutreN »

[flash=][/flash]Hey all, Im new to this forum, but maybe some people may recognize me from mxhq forums back in 2008-09 mva days. a.k.a neutrenoucos
But Im here to ask if there is any way possible of me to get hold of the game, just to record fotage for a mxs clip? Ofcourse something legal .. Im going to be honest i dont realy want to buy the game because it isnt my thing at the moment, but iv seen videos from motoxjeff, great guy btw, and i see that the game itself, is great to edit!

Im a gaming moviemaker, but I only edit css (counter strike source) for JustLookEnt, here is my channal if you want to check it out: http://www.youtube.com/user/davidabz

I hope someone may help me with this.

Cheers,
neutreN
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: Im interested on editing this game, any info/help?

Post by yzmxer608 »

I remember you. You can try out the demo but you can't use all of the custom content with it. Unless you work out a deal with jlv (don't count on it) you'll have to buy the game.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

That CSS edit was LEGIT. I would love to see what you could do with this game, im sure you would make some amazing videos
neutreN

Post by neutreN »

yzmxer608 wrote:I remember you. You can try out the demo but you can't use all of the custom content with it. Unless you work out a deal with jlv (don't count on it) you'll have to buy the game.
And I also remember you and your great screenshots back then, bet they are still awsome :)
Hmm well ill give it a shot then, worth trying, because i cant afford the game at the moment.
Ill just pm him in the meanwhile, and thanks for the help yz!
Mbutler183 wrote:That CSS edit was LEGIT. I would love to see what you could do with this game, im sure you would make some amazing videos
Thank you Im glad you enjoy my stuff! :)
paulr093

Post by paulr093 »

You look like a VERY good editor. I don't think you will get anything looking good with the demo of this game. The demo is a FAR step down from the full version of this game.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I think Jeff showed me one of your CSS edits a while back, it was good!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
neutreN

Post by neutreN »

glad to know :)
And I started the whole moviemaking thing at the same time he did... when we made mva videos :) good times

here are some : D

goudbeekie
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TattlerMX Honda

Post by goudbeekie »

Your videos are awsome :o
RIDIN RED
Team: Privateer

Post by RIDIN RED »

I used play css heres on of my vids I didnt edit it tho http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3U1BYPfzeI
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

nt816nt needs to make tracks for MXS. His track Georgia Test Track that never got released, so good!