Videos

Post your screenshots and videos here
KTM57

Re: Videos

Post by KTM57 »

If you're going to do shots that require a lot of moving around, keyframes are the way to go. For a corner shot or something where you only would pan side to side, I just use 2 keyframes to make the camera pan smoothly.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

KTM57 wrote:If you're going to do shots that require a lot of moving around, keyframes are the way to go. For a corner shot or something where you only would pan side to side, I just use 2 keyframes to make the camera pan smoothly.
Thank you for proving my point lol. All most ppl do now is just use the Key frame, instead of trying to create realistic angles,effects , and trying to create a motion that is as if you are operating a camera manually etc. Me personally I try to make my videos as realistic as I can make a simulator look with my angles/shots etc etc.
Maczust63
Team: Chicken Wings & Beer

Post by Maczust63 »

MXJProductions wrote:
KTM57 wrote:If you're going to do shots that require a lot of moving around, keyframes are the way to go. For a corner shot or something where you only would pan side to side, I just use 2 keyframes to make the camera pan smoothly.
Thank you for proving my point lol. All most ppl do now is just use the Key frame, instead of trying to create realistic angles,effects , and trying to create a motion that is as if you are operating a camera manually etc. Me personally I try to make my videos as realistic as I can make a simulator look with my angles/shots etc etc.
yeah but people cant even accomplish a video with key cams lol
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Maczust63 wrote:
MXJProductions wrote:
yeah but people cant even accomplish a video with key cams lol

Oh I'm sorry, did I say that? :roll: Didn't think so.
Narwall#622
Team: Privateer

Re:

Post by Narwall#622 »

jlv wrote:I've got a new video up on the videos page. It's a supercross track based on the Anaheim 1 map on supercross.cc.com. It's way way too tight to play well, but it is fun in its own way.
What video? I couldn't find one :?
Maczust63
Team: Chicken Wings & Beer

Post by Maczust63 »

Thank you for proving my point lol. All most ppl do now is just use the Key frame, instead of trying to create realistic angles,effects , and trying to create a motion that is as if you are operating a camera manually etc. Me personally I try to make my videos as realistic as I can make a simulator look with my angles/shots etc etc.[/quote]

yeah but people cant even accomplish a video with key cams lol[/quote]

Oh I'm sorry, did I say that? :roll: Didn't think so.[/quote]

no you didnt i did :shock: what you getting at i said that people cant even make videos with key cams and you said people dont make videos like real without key cams... im just saying people cant edit worth a shit when its really easy and that they dont know how to use keycams or have any sense of what looks okay or good
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: Re:

Post by Pumaxcs »

Narwall#622 wrote:
jlv wrote:I've got a new video up on the videos page. It's a supercross track based on the Anaheim 1 map on supercross.cc.com. It's way way too tight to play well, but it is fun in its own way.
You dug deep for that one didn't you? Did you notice the date that he posted that? Bet you didn't or you would've seen that it was from 4 years ago.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Narwall#622
Team: Privateer

Re: Re:

Post by Narwall#622 »

Pumaxcs wrote:
Narwall#622 wrote:
You dug deep for that one didn't you? Did you notice the date that he posted that? Bet you didn't or you would've seen that it was from 4 years ago.
I get what ya sayin, but why wouldn't it still be there?
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

The track is no longer sold with the game. He can't advertise something he doesn't sell. The 2010 SX were alot better but if it is killing you that much it is the 2008 A1 track.

http://mxsimulator.com/tracks/
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
supercross711

Post by supercross711 »

P2sta wrote:Read it again, you are going full are going full 'meurican here.
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Looks sick Evens.
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Sorry for double post but, I thought this would be a good idea for the race.

If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
mxflyin154
Team: The Racers Edge

Post by mxflyin154 »

I have not been doing these often but I had the sudden urge to do an edit

http://www.youtube.com/user/jimmywey154 Youtube video page
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=559680001 hell hit me up on Facebook if you want
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Pretty disappointed with how YT killed the quality, it was a 2GB upload...
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Think about keyboarders playing online with erode.. You'll hate us for destroying all the nice ruts :lol:
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion