post your screen shots of MXSim

Post your screenshots and videos here
Turbine951
Team: Privateer

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Post by Turbine951 »

Sorry 02, its only for those who get on their knees enough to receive such services.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Turbine951 wrote:Sorry 02, its only for those who get on their knees enough to receive such services.

Like me. I prefer to not scrape up my knees and degrade my manliness that way.
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

Turbine951 wrote:Sorry 02, its only for those who get on their knees enough to receive such services.
You're right. I'm not worthy for it :lol:
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

ddmx488 wrote:
02RR02 wrote:Good screens everyone :)
And I agree with you DDMX, that jump is epic for scrubing. But why is it like everyone have the geico skin... It haven't been releashed yet :?
The bike and skin are courtesy of MessiaH.
is it really fair that messiah only gives the bike to some people? and he always post work and of course we cant have it =[
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

He only gives it to people who work on MVA09.
Turbine951

Post by Turbine951 »

You can't really blame MessiaH, hes not the one posting pictures of it being used in MXS. You can however hold the people who do play MXS accountable for posting those screens with said skins.
markm32

Post by markm32 »

Well, last time I asked about the new CRF being made for us, I was told that if they were released they would be taken down. So Im not too sure what the deal is, but personally, Im sick of seeing crap like that.
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

Turbine951 wrote:You can't really blame MessiaH, hes not the one posting pictures of it being used in MXS. You can however hold the people who do play MXS accountable for posting those screens with said skins.
ddmx is helping mava09? well thats new to me...and yea dj will take it down because i have uploaded a rm125 and it was down within 30 mins sadly i dont get what the big deal is its not copy right and it looks better than the current models so who really gives a flying fuck!
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Taking models from someone else (like Rainbow) is indeed copywrite, and warrants jail time, actually. Well, in the US at least.
markm32

Post by markm32 »

Well from what I have gathered there are a couple models out there. Wilson has one and I think Showtime or someone else has a 450 in the works. I know Wilson did his own and I think Showtime did almost all the work on his, excluding ddmx's swingarm and such. So I dont see why those would be taken down. I think we need a topic just for the models discussion.
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

ddmx, look for my scrub at the multiplayer shots ;)
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Voutare wrote:
02RR02 wrote:
You're right. I'm not worthy for it :lol:
Is this really necessary? How immature are you guys to pull this card?
hvpunk62 wrote:
ddmx488 wrote:
02RR02 wrote:Good screens everyone :)
And I agree with you DDMX, that jump is epic for scrubing. But why is it like everyone have the geico skin... It haven't been releashed yet :?
The bike and skin are courtesy of MessiaH.
is it really fair that messiah only gives the bike to some people? and he always post work and of course we cant have it =[
It is MessiaH's discretion as to who he gives the bike model out to, and yes, currently it belongs to just people working on mva09. I'm quite ashamed that your jealously means that I can't use it anymore, if in fact that is what you're all getting at.
WILSONATV wrote:He only gives it to people who work on MVA09.
True statement.
Turbine951 wrote:You can't really blame MessiaH, hes not the one posting pictures of it being used in MXS. You can however hold the people who do play MXS accountable for posting those screens with said skins.
How can we be held accountable? What did we do wrong? Is it our fault for using a model that was user created and given to us to use? Just because the model was not given out publicly does not mean that we cannot use it. I'm not seeing the logic here, just the overwhelming factor of jealousy.
markm32 wrote:Well, last time I asked about the new CRF being made for us, I was told that if they were released they would be taken down. So Im not too sure what the deal is, but personally, Im sick of seeing crap like that.
Crap like that? First off, the model and skin is golden. Second off, it's not teasing in my book. When I post pictures this is what I write, "This jump is the mother of all jumps, I just absolutely love the way you can lay it flat 3 inches off the ground," and this is what I don't write, "This bike is unreleased to the public so I hope you all drool over it because you can't have it and I can. I just love posting screenshots with this bike because it shows you all what you want sooo bad and can't have. It's like the grass on the other side of the fence, except on the other side of the fence there are free Lamborghini's."
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

ddmx488 wrote:
Voutare wrote:
Is this really necessary? How immature are you guys to pull this card?

Actually, that wasn't meant to go that way. I'm saying that I'm not going to be a bitch about getting it, and I'm not going to beg for it either. I, like most people, hate it when people beg and beg for a model 24/7.

(Or, maybe that was to Turbine, and I just happened to be quoted, but either way, just like to clarify)
Turbine951

Post by Turbine951 »

ddmx488 wrote: Is this really necessary? How immature are you guys to pull this card?
Wow, touchy subject. I guess jokes aren't allowed these days.
ddmx488 wrote: How can we be held accountable? What did we do wrong? Is it our fault for using a model that was user created and given to us to use? Just because the model was not given out publicly does not mean that we cannot use it. I'm not seeing the logic here, just the overwhelming factor of jealousy.
No its not your fault. And I would assume there to be a factor of jealousy involved when .1% of an entire community is allowed something the other 99.9 will never have. I think it would be slightly different if you were on the outside looking in.

Also, to clarify. I don't want to get on somebody's bad side over this. Ultimately I just made a joke in the beginning that snowballed. I don't care that you have models that I don't, your a respected modeler, I'm just a racer. I wouldn't expect somebody to give me anything because what have I done for them? I enjoy seeing the shots none the less.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

However much of a joke it may have been, it surely did not come across that way to me as it showed no emoticons after it hinting on the laughing matter. Straight text leads me to think seriousness in posts. Now that we have this cleared up, and I have stated my point, and you have stated yours, we can go back to posting screenshots in this topic now i feel.