Videos

Post your screenshots and videos here
Kawasakis

Re: Videos

Post by Kawasakis »

yzmxer608 - Nice video,just you need more better angles,and sometimes it was like laggy,idk why,maybe your pc was too slow or what..
Mbutler183 - Nice video too,it needs better angles too,but i liked it,some pretty fun footage.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

MxG_SauroneMX

Post by MxG_SauroneMX »

And mine page 45 ? :s :oops:
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Haha your video?
Its pretty good,i think you didnt used 'FOV' (Field Of View),its really looks much better with it,and when you recording your rider with 3rd person camera turn off the HUD,gonna look better.But anyway vid looks cool.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

MxG_SauroneMX

Post by MxG_SauroneMX »

Okk dude thx for watching :P
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Thanks for the comments guys. I'll have to watch the vid when I get home (I'm at school) and try to hear the msn noise, I never heard it before. I'm not sure why it's laggy, the videos themselves aren't laggy. I'm thinking it happens when I drag the video out to make it slow mo (I'm using Sony Vegas, press ctrl and drag to drag the length of a clip). Next time I'm going to try to use a different method for slow motion.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Yeah,thats a problem with slow-mo.I think you should record slow-mo in game,than use that video and maybe do faster but still slow-mo with that ctrl.Thats how i do,and its not laggy,its very smooth.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

I never figured out how to use slow motion in game, how do you do that? Thanks for the tip :) Your right Butler, thanks for pointing that out. I'll have to remember to close MSN next time I'm recording.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

yzmxer608 wrote:I never figured out how to use slow motion in game, how do you do that? Thanks for the tip :) Your right Butler, thanks for pointing that out. I'll have to remember to close MSN next time I'm recording.
put --hidden-pause in your properties of your shortcut. pause the playback and hold the period button. (.)
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Thanks, will do that next time :). I guess that means I'm going to have to make a special set of speedo and pit boards that are all alphaed out though? I don't think the game can use two different shortcut property additions at once.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

yzmxer608 wrote:Thanks, will do that next time :). I guess that means I'm going to have to make a special set of speedo and pit boards that are all alphaed out though? I don't think the game can use two different shortcut property additions at once.
If you record it in the free-cam there is no speedo/pit board
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Add --hidden-hud
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

So you can have more than one command in the shortcut line? I thought you could only have one, I've only been using hidden-hud this whole time!
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Yeah, you can have as many as you want. I always have --editor and --hidden-pause on. And --password for when i run my server
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Ah cool, thanks! Speaking of your server, is it up?
Nvm, I just looked at the topic for it and it says it's off, I'll just go to either 19800 or 19801.
DJD

Post by DJD »

Here's a quick video i put together of me and my friend taylor just havin some fun on the sand track in my backyard......It doesnt look like much, but its a blast. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8lMTsy41qY