Team: Panty Dropperz KTM

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Post by AY-DAY256 »

came to get tips on bike, instead got laughed at for boots...#mxscommunity
mxs4crf
Team: FCrew

Post by mxs4crf »

This isn't the topic we're supposed to get you tips for your bike. And admit that a Fox logo on Gaerne boots is funny. :lol:
AY-DAY256
Team: Panty Dropperz KTM

Post by AY-DAY256 »

mxs4crf wrote:This isn't the topic we're supposed to get you tips for your bike. And admit that a Fox logo on Gaerne boots is funny. :lol:
alright i suppose i am in the wrong topic area, and I guess its funny, I just dont know how to design skins worth shit so all my skins are ghetto and copied/paste :/
m121c

Post by m121c »

KTM57 wrote:Holding stuff over everyone's head like that doesn't really work when you endlessly complain about the immaturity of the community (heh, irony) and chant "you won't ever see me release my work!"
I won't speak for Andy but I'll speak for myself. I have "endlessly" said it time and time again shit like this is going to happen if you ungrateful fucks didn't start to change. I guess you can say this just our way of showing the result of what people like gd1911 think is no big deal. I wonder when the rest of the actually good creators will get sick of all the shit and start to follow suit? Heck we have even less track creators... if they decided they had enough this whole game would be screwed, but yet we continue to act like we are 12 will no respect towards anyone. When is the community going to learn? When rf is over? When we no longer have new sick tracks? Or is it when every creator not only stops releasing but "holds things over peoples heads"?

So to answer your irony comment, yes I am going to be immature about this but imo for a good reason.
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

m121c wrote:
KTM57 wrote:Holding stuff over everyone's head like that doesn't really work when you endlessly complain about the immaturity of the community (heh, irony) and chant "you won't ever see me release my work!"
I won't speak for Andy but I'll speak for myself. I have "endlessly" said it time and time again shit like this is going to happen if you ungrateful fucks didn't start to change. I guess you can say this just our way of showing the result of what people like gd1911 think is no big deal. I wonder when the rest of the actually good creators will get sick of all the shit and start to follow suit? Heck we have even less track creators... if they decided they had enough this whole game would be screwed, but yet we continue to act like we are 12 will no respect towards anyone. When is the community going to learn? When rf is over? When we no longer have new sick tracks? Or is it when every creator not only stops releasing but "holds things over peoples heads"?

So to answer your irony comment, yes I am going to be immature about this but imo for a good reason.
Bout to get some hate but KTM57 is right. Im a track creator (not the best) and if someone rips my track great. If they feel better about themselves so be it. Let me put it in simpler terms...Its.A.Game. If you get mad over someone putting a troll face or something you dont like on a bike or model you sir have some issues. If you cant sleep at night knowing someone put something on a model you made you are taking this GAME way tooo serious. #NowToWaitForAReplyAsExpected :lol: #Cat&MouseGames
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I can't change your values, but I will tell you that there are plenty of bigger issues than having a small community of video game kids mess with things that you openly give them. There are a few simple ways to keep your panties out of a wad.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
kacper2kt
Team: ScrubJump.pl

Post by kacper2kt »

m121c

Post by m121c »

KTM57 wrote:I can't change your values, but I will tell you that there are plenty of bigger issues than having a small community of video game kids mess with things that you openly give them. There are a few simple ways to keep your panties out of a wad.
Yes you are right, I am making it simple. The Yamaha I am currently working on with Andy, as well as my Honda will not be released. Now if you want to think me throwing screenshots out of my hard work is holding it over it everyone's head then so be it. If it's only a game it shouldn't matter to anyone anyways.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

I'm probably wrong about this, but it seems to me like the problem isn't the ripping. It's the people like Crews who would rip the template and then sell it to people or just straight up release it, without permission from the creator
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
kieranktm386
Team: Privateer

Post by kieranktm386 »

That 3rd ones so sick kacper
vortexracingleader
Team: MotoRAD

Post by vortexracingleader »

kacper2kt
Team: ScrubJump.pl

Post by kacper2kt »

kieranktm386 wrote:That 3rd ones so sick kacper
Thanks. It's my favourite from this set too ;)
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

vortexracingleader wrote:Image
Fox logo on shift gear?