post your screen shots of MXSim

Post your screenshots and videos here
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: post your screen shots of MXSim

Post by Phathry25 »

Mr.Two wrote: I guarantee if this was an issue with Gio's product half you people would be all over his nuts trying to get on his good side to become one of the special few to be able to use his stuff.
I wouldn't.

Beyond that, when I look at the DXB Bell helmet, all I see is a Reb Bull logo. If you want it to be a helmet to identify team DXB perhaps you should design it using a large DXB logo instead. For me, I wouldn't get all work up if people were posting screenshots, read promoting, my team in the forums. If I saw them using it during a race I'd ask them to not use it. I don't see what the big deal is about using a Reb Bull helmet when you are playing by yourself, and it is a sign of respect. You should all be flattered that so many people want to be a part of your team, instead you call them stupid 12 year olds.
Nybrok
Team: Privateer

Post by Nybrok »

Mr.Two wrote:This is a video game man, chill out and stop acting like a baby

people seem to care about it more than I do.
Yeah chill out if this is a video game,no need to attack people if you see someone using the helmet. And personally,i don't really care about your helmet,but some dxb members always start to complain that someone uses your helmet,and thats why this thing started. I like your helmet and you did really good job but no need to get offensive to new guys who are not active in this forum
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

Nybrok wrote:

Yeah chill out if this is a video game,no need to attack people if you see someone using the helmet. And personally,i don't really care about your helmet,but some dxb members always start to complain that someone uses your helmet,and thats why this thing started. I like your helmet and you did really good job but no need to get offensive to new guys who are not active in this forum

Garasaki isn't new. And again I would like to point out that I am never the one to start posting about someone using it. Honestly I don't care, I've released PSD's for two gear sets and the only reason I haven't with the Thor Core is because my team is currently using it for our team. I am stubborn and wont fold to peer pressure and I will always back up my team members especially when they are supporting my ideas.
Nybrok
Team: Privateer

Post by Nybrok »

Mr.Two wrote:
Nybrok wrote:

Garasaki isn't new.
never saw garasaki using the helmet :shock: anyways....lets just drop this and post some screenshots!
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

For the record, I dont give a flip about your helmet or who posts screenshots of it. Nor do I even have it downloaded on my hard drive.

I failed to make my point clearly, and ironically my point is exactly the same as Mr Twos.

I'm sick of the ripping debates (a term I use which also covers this "you didn't have permission to use my gear" issue). I don't care who you gave permission to use your gear. I don't care who is using it. I can assure you I blasted Gio again and again for the same BS. Enough - as a community, these constant "he said she saids" about who created what radiator hose and who gave who permission to use someone else's gloves do nothing but move us BACKWARD. I want us moving forward, working together - not huddling together in groups passing content around to your selected homies and keeping it out of the publics hands.

You are right, you should be able to ask the community to respect your work. It just plain isn't that way. That's been tried many times, and in each instance it's failed. The ONLY effective option for keeping your work private...is to keep it private. If that really is your priority, you would not/should not have made the helmet public.

This drama does apply to me because it takes up a whole lot of space on the forums where it shouldn't. I already have a big ignore list, and if I add everyone who participates in these stupid ripping debates, I'd be sitting here talking to myself. Yes I understand it's hypocritical to complain about the ripping drama, then extend it with this post - I hope that this post will reduce the amount of ripping drama in the future which is why I am postin git.
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

I am not the one to talk of course about drama cause it seems I let myself get sucked into it at times...But I can say that Garasaki is no one to talk about stirring up crap for sure.

I apologize for adding to this but it had to be said ...I wont post no more about it....
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

(No offence to anyone) But come on..

MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

Lol nice1, also Nice shots MX-Cocow! Environment looks pretty realistic. :)
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Dumbass's...
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Mikey wrote:Dumbass's...
Only real dumbasses don't know how to spell dumbasses.
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

Kawasakis wrote:(No offence to anyone) But come on..

http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo17 ... /1mom1.png

hahaha amazing.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Cool. Story. Bro.

Its a helmet ffs i dont understand why this is taking up 3 pages of Screenshots.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
mxbiker
Team: FSK

Post by mxbiker »

lucky that didn't happen on the 1000th page, would be a bommer to ruine the 1000th page by arguing XD
Proud MXS member since 2008
Still a MXS 125CC rider!
2011 SMA nationals championships leader
5th at the GP replica series 2011
3th overall with team Holland at the MXSON 2010
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Well if they go to the memory hole then we have a better chance. :lol:

BTW, Kawasakis nice screenshots.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
Ryan638

Post by Ryan638 »