Post your render for MXS here!

Post your screenshots and videos here
AjHuett

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Post by AjHuett »

That's my point. Instead of just saying how "inaccurate" their renders are, help them. They probably thought it looked decent enough to post. So instead of saying how "inaccurate" or shitty they look, try to help them or don't even post. That's the main thing wrong with this game community. Too many people talk about how peoples' craft is "inaccurate", shitty, not post worthy, or not realistic. There's too many keyboard warriors or hypebeasts that are too good/cool to help people get better with gear, renders, models, tracks. objects or screenshots. Help people, give them ideas, give them pointers, help them make their next project better, or don't even post. It's so shitty to see people blast others for TRYING. I thought his render looked pretty good besides the blur on the wheels. Notice, it is a shot from under the bike so the rider isn't going to look how they're supposed to or how you'd imagine. This is all my opinion. So if you think I'm trying to start an arguement, don't even bother replying.
yamirider517 wrote:Oh you gonna make a nigga beg for it?... ok boo.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

I did help him by saying how I thought it didn't look realistic. Do you want me to wipe his ass?
If you think it looks realistic here's the original pic.
AjHuett

Post by AjHuett »

You clearly didn't read what I typed. I said "It looked pretty good" not realistic. I said that because I don't know if that's his first official render or not. But if it is, it's pretty good for a first render. So before you start going all forum warrior on me, just stop replying. Reasons you can't argue with closeminded people...
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

We already have a forum mom, and her name is Sonny. Although A-Tom is retarded most of the time, I feel this matter should be left the actual forum mom.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

AjHuett wrote:You clearly didn't read what I typed. I said "It looked pretty good" not realistic. I said that because I don't know if that's his first official render or not. But if it is, it's pretty good for a first render. So before you start going all forum warrior on me, just stop replying. Reasons you can't argue with closeminded people...
He literally posted one right before this one lol. So "before I start going all forum warrior on you" I should just stop replying? I'm pretty sure I got everything out. That's what the forums are for bud! dat y u cant rgue wit closeminded pepole
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Atom is right. The renders look unrealistic when it looks like wee-man is riding the bike.
AjHuett

Post by AjHuett »

Devin, stop trying to choke down Atom. It's all about personal preference and perspective. Nobody is right, nobody is wrong. I stated that it was my OPINION, and it jumped you two's gears. I don't know why I'm still replying because you two will argue with anything. lol. With all that being said, just try to help make the community better instead of shitting on someones effort in putting something on the forum instead of shredding their craft. It's sad seeing these hateful comments below what someone takes pride in tbh. Not referring to anything here, Atom, I'm just stating a remark. But I can't change the way people are and how they treat what other people make for the game, I'm just trying to make the forum less annoying.
CrossFlow Racing#16

Post by CrossFlow Racing#16 »

Mumma said abit of tough love does you good
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Aj sounds like he has some built up anger for for us Devin :lol: he's been waiting for this moment for months.
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

GlebVolkov wrote:i dont know what to do, so i did this quickly

Very nice!
m121c

Post by m121c »

AjHuett wrote:Atom doesn't have a point because maybe some people aren't as skilled as others yet. So instead of blasting the kid, try helping him get better and give him Constructive Critism.
I'm against people trashing others craft for sure, but what Atom said really isn't that bad. If you thought that was harsh... it's probably a good thing the people that actually know what they are looking at aren't not critiquing 99% of the renders in here, or a lot of the work around here. People would have a shit fit and some feelings would get hurt guarantee. I understand that most just do it for fun and/or are just starting out which is pretty much why I stay clear of posting any type of criticism in this topic/forum unless someone is truly interested in improving.
James Webb
Team: Evergood

Post by James Webb »

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

AjHuett wrote:Devin, stop trying to choke down Atom
Well that would be a bit difficult in itself, considering Atom is pretty small.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Ddavis wrote:Well that would be a bit difficult in itself, considering Atom is pretty small.
:oops:
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

James Webb wrote:Image
node setup looks gucci, but the bike orientation looks a little weird, but it could just be the camera angle, otherwise good lighting james and sweet render
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet