Videos

Post your screenshots and videos here
haydugjr
Crushed Dissenter

Re: Videos

Post by haydugjr »

KTM57 wrote:Thanks guys!

I'm not sure about the quality, I need to get that figured out. Probably just my export settings - what file types and other export settings do you guys use? The video should also be in 720p if the res is 1280x720, right? Please help, I want to have these videos in better quality!
Make sure you have render at maximum quality checked under Custom. I'd also bump your FPS up to what ever you're recording under (Probably 30?). I think the default YouTube HD preset for Vegas does 25FPS. Besides that, you'll need to read some on the Internet because I can't help ya much :D
gocat199 wrote:see jlv. you need to do more thingies
Jones221 wrote: That was fucked up...Now I'll get hated for saying this, but I felt bad
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Oh, I don't use Vegas, but I think I've got it figured out. Gotta finish the actual video and then I'll reupload. :)
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
MXTYSEN21
Team: Volcom Racing

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

Quick video i made cuz i was bored. Its just a race in 03 but i huck the gnarly 2 times from the inside haha, its pretty sick.
Theres is a little lag so my advice is dont watch it if you dont like it
you are a G jlv
tyrm85

Post by tyrm85 »

MXTYSEN21 wrote:Quick video i made cuz i was bored. Its just a race in 03 but i huck the gnarly 2 times from the inside haha, its pretty sick.
Theres is a little lag so my advice is dont watch it if you dont like it

Where are these models? Lmfaoo
MXJProductions wrote:I'd rather have a big balls than a hairy chest.... Just sayin
Phathry25 wrote:Long story short, I don't like you. You'll live.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Forgot to add - that's the full video. Tried to get a higher quality export, but failed. :lol:
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

nothin special.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Oh yeah guy!?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

First video ive done in a LONGGG time. No editing or anything really.

Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

FSK athlete right there!
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Cool video blue! My only complaint is you had a couple clips that were waiting for the rider for a while, or the rider was pretty far off in the shot to see him good. Other than that it was cool, had some big transfers too!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
rideblue56

Post by rideblue56 »

Kawasakis wrote:FSK athlete right there!
Now wheres your video?! :lol:
yzmxer608 wrote:Cool video blue! My only complaint is you had a couple clips that were waiting for the rider for a while, or the rider was pretty far off in the shot to see him good. Other than that it was cool, had some big transfers too!
Thanks! Yeah i noticed that too. (after rendering of course :roll: ) Ill keep an eye on it next time. :wink:
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Also to add, I would like to suggest, lowering that FOV down, I imagine you went with your typical 30+ that you use for screenshots? Nice video none the less, just sometimes the rider gets lost in the distance with that high FOV. :)
rideblue56

Post by rideblue56 »

I was up near the 50's mostly. Mainly to keep the ground distortion to a minimum. Thanks for the tip though!
jamalRm256
Crushed Dissenter

Post by jamalRm256 »

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rbMtsoDsgw0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Its terrible i know , but i just had to try out the video playback thing