The best gear and bike combo's

Post your screenshots and videos here
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Re: The best gear and bike combo's

Post by magnusson »

Just something i want to say. All the people here on the forums need to remember one thing, if someone makes a stupid post/topic you don't NEED to tell them how stupid they are or tell them to go away. I've seen all these stupid post recently and i just say to my self "ok, i'm not gonna get sucked in to this kinda crap" it looks like go pro has some anger against jeff, but dude's this is the internet, just let it go and have fun playing video game's some of you take this stuff WAYY!! to seriously. That just something i have been wanting to say...
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
Photomorti

Post by Photomorti »

hmmm interesting change of topic :)
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

But it's the idiots and rages that make the internet so entertaining :D
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
GoPro HD

Post by GoPro HD »

Brina927 wrote:But it's the idiots and rages that make the internet so entertaining :D
STFU Brina.. LOL! But true statment (: Anyways yeah im sick of raging at Jeff hes a good guy.. I was just pissed at him. Im a teenager I am getting older and I am just a bit bi-polar at this moment.. Anyways back on topic!
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

You're an idiot yes, but I can't blame you for this one, Jeff has a tendency to bring out the worst in us. :D
*waits for the superduper reply from Jeff.*
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
toonys66
Team: Privateer

Post by toonys66 »

My favorite combo:
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Brina927 wrote:You're an idiot yes, but I can't blame you for this one, Jeff has a tendency to bring out the worst in us. :D
*waits for the superduper reply from Jeff.*
Hey at least I was not sexist......... :lol: :lol:
GoPro HD

Post by GoPro HD »

Brina927 wrote:You're an idiot yes
How am I a freaking idiot? I don't even understand how I am hated so much.. What the hell did I do that Jeff Brina MiNi T Rider Kawasakis etc do?!?!
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

Because you start so much shit, and you do so in the most idiotic way. I know I have had my fair share of them, but you take the cake bud. Hardly anyone likes you because you never have anything useful to say, you only talk negative as if you are the shit. You only put down people. Just chill it out. Let this all go, give it some time, and maybe things will change. Until then if you keep trolling, your only going to keep getting called out on it. Which is not a good thing for you,a s it will only end up as a FAIL on your part. I learned my lesson, now why don't you learn yours. :wink:
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

keep it on topic guys, please
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

motoxjeff#7 wrote:Because you start so much shit, and you do so in the most idiotic way. I know I have had my fair share of them, but you take the cake bud. Hardly anyone likes you because you never have anything useful to say, you only talk negative as if you are the shit. You only put down people. Just chill it out. Let this all go, give it some time, and maybe things will change. Until then if you keep trolling, your only going to keep getting called out on it. Which is not a good thing for you,a s it will only end up as a FAIL on your part. I learned my lesson, now why don't you learn yours. :wink:
This.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
GoPro HD

Post by GoPro HD »

MiNi wrote:
motoxjeff#7 wrote:Because you start so much shit, and you do so in the most idiotic way. I know I have had my fair share of them, but you take the cake bud. Hardly anyone likes you because you never have anything useful to say, you only talk negative as if you are the shit. You only put down people. Just chill it out. Let this all go, give it some time, and maybe things will change. Until then if you keep trolling, your only going to keep getting called out on it. Which is not a good thing for you,a s it will only end up as a FAIL on your part. I learned my lesson, now why don't you learn yours. :wink:
This.
Lol im sorry and I am not mad a Jeff but are you shitting me? In this quote he says I post pointless stuff.. that was the most pointless post I have ever read in my entire life!
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

That post was not pointless, in fact I would say it was exactly what you needed to be told. Your last I would guess 50+ post have been in arguments, from you starting stuff , and trolling, and just being a smart ass. Take it for what it was. You can choose to keep posting the way you do, and get slaughtered or you can straighten yourself up, and Learn from your mistakes. As I did. Keep in mind, I have been in your shoes. Hated,ignored,mocked. I realized quickly, it was because I was being jackass to everyone, and talking down, and being disrespectful to everyone. That is my advice, not talking shit to you. This may only be a internet forum, but the path you are on now, is a road that leads to being shit on. That is my opinion guy.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Post by The Conman »

My face when I come in expecting cool gear and bike combo's, and instead see idiots fighting in a thread when they should be using PM's or something: