Videos

Post your screenshots and videos here
Ddavis

Re: Videos

Post by Ddavis »

I've used the term KYS before and I don't mean it in the way you think it means Hayden :lol: I'm not 14 I don't know what these acronyms you kids make these days are...
Tanner10ten
Crushed Dissenter
Team: 15Tenmoto

Post by Tanner10ten »

JS19 wrote:[quote="Tanner10ten"
"kys" = Kill Your Self
Deving Is such a nice guy!
Acutally means kid you're stupid[/quote]

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

JS19
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JS19 »

The point is that devin actually has a decent team, and you're completely ruining his team idea for sx with your shitty team that will probally last 3 rds of sx (JRD JR)
Tanner10ten
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Tanner10ten »

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Seabolt hits the nail on the head. This has been a fun project of him for a few weeks now and I've enjoyed putting everything together, and you trying to claim you've had this in the works just makes whatever I do look bad because I know you guys aren't going to represent it well and make a good presentation of the team.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Fun project of mine* RIP can't type
Tanner10ten
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Tanner10ten »

Dude just stop, you try to make yourself look like a nice guy on the forum but when you message people your just bitching and swearing and calling everyone a kid.
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

the point is that you've still ripped someone elses hard work...
ConnerPeavy
Team: EZDecals | ilabb.com

Post by ConnerPeavy »

I will back up Devin because about the last 3 rounds of outdoors he was telling me what his team was going to be running and he's told EVERYBODY what he's doing just incase so no one can take his idea, and he showed you his teams skins then saying they looked good and a couple days later you post about your team acting like you've had this idea forever now!

P.S: if I'm not mistaken, Hayden was banned from the forums for ripping people's work and releasing it.
Discord: Peavy#7738
Tanner10ten
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Tanner10ten »

i didnt rip his work by any means and the round 7 national i started making the bikes for supercross so just stop i will show you guys i made the bikes message me on fb i will send you a vid of all the layers
Tanner10ten
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Tanner10ten »

Tanner10ten wrote:i didnt rip his work by any means and the round 7 national i started making the bikes for supercross so just stop i will show you guys i made the bikes message me on fb i will send you a vid of all the layers
Post by Hayden:
First off the bikes are NOT ripped.
Here is proof:
So all the haters can stfu.
Second off Conner can suck my ass and stay out of my business. I did not get banned, someone hacked my forum account and changed all my information so I can no longer login. And I didnt rip it, I was sent the template. And already had the cutout from someone posting it on the forum. And we have been planning on making this team for monthes now but just havnt said anything about it unitl we got the ansr gear done. Anyways Devin started saying he was gonna make it when we had already had the idea for awhile. So we had to do something about it which made us look like the bad guys.
Tanner10ten
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Tanner10ten »

Tanner10ten wrote:i didnt rip his work by any means and the round 7 national i started making the bikes for supercross so just stop i will show you guys i made the bikes message me on fb i will send you a vid of all the layers
Post by Hayden:
First off the bikes are NOT ripped.
Here is proof:
So all the haters can stfu.
Second off Conner can suck my ass and stay out of my business. I did not get banned, someone hacked my forum account and changed all my information so I can no longer login. And I didnt rip it, I was sent the template. And already had the cutout from someone posting it on the forum. And we have been planning on making this team for monthes now but just havnt said anything about it unitl we got the ansr gear done. Anyways Devin started saying he was gonna make it when we had already had the idea for awhile. So we had to do something about it which made us look like the bad guys.
MotoTechHusqvarna
Team: MotoTech Yamaha

Post by MotoTechHusqvarna »

BG857
vortexracingleader
Team: MotoRAD

Post by vortexracingleader »

Good video berry!