MX Simulator-Vellu&Kawasakis FMX 46K
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Jones221
Team: Trump

Re: Videos

Post by Jones221 »

i loved it.
only one to win something real from the game!
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

and that song again............ahaha :shock:
DJD

Post by DJD »

Killer! best 360's ive ever seen.
LuizH

Post by LuizH »

Holy shit you guys are good at that
FORMER SUPERCROSS LEGEND
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

:o Awesome job kawa :shock:
The one foot nac nac flip @ 3:10 was nice :D
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Geezzz you can not get any better then that, loving the beats too!
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Thanks for good words everyone! :D
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Bona.com

Post by Bona.com »

Umm idk is this the rigth place but it think i did it !

360 frontflip!
Rate and comment and tell me if its not frontflip 360... but it was (SORRY ITS LAGY BUT YOU CAN SEE DA POINTS)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4amUb9Cj18

(IT IS REALY LAGY) :S
"Ride hard and die, Thats just life"
"I like Dirt and Bikes, does that make me mentaly sick?"
ShackAttack12 wrote: Have fun creating things because you enjoy doing it and want to contribute to the community.
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

Somewhat boring there at the beginning with all the slow-mo, but it picked up there at the middle/end. Footage seemed kinda random at times, but was cool none the less.
Thank you for saying what you didn't like about the film and so on. I appreciate it. But for so,e reason can't i see what you ment by that the footage seemed random :?
Would like to see more online racing, ive always hated demo racing. Some of the clips seemed like a mass of bikes jumping and going through one another
Had to have some demo racing in it since i would think that it would be quite boring with just races from stock tracks, since nearly everyone plays there when they are online :/
borderpatrol199

Post by borderpatrol199 »

Some of those flips didn't even look like they were landed and how long did it take you to land those two 720's? A lot of it was very sketchy.
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

borderpatrol199 wrote:Some of those flips didn't even look like they were landed and how long did it take you to land those two 720's? A lot of it was very sketchy.
It's hard to say how long something took, because mostly we were just riding and trying different things. Not like "I have to nail this 720 down", and then try until we get it. I think most of the time went to the side by side backflip. Always either one failed the flip (usually me :mrgreen:). And I can confess that the 180 to the "wrong" side of the landing ramp (@~1:05) was pure luck :D I don't even know what I was trying.
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
DJD

Post by DJD »

02RR02 wrote:Thank you for saying what you didn't like about the film and so on. I appreciate it. But for so,e reason can't i see what you ment by that the footage seemed random
For instance,

1. In the opening sequence of the film you showed footage of indy 08 and didnt even feature any races there. (As well as broadmeadow, and the Endurocross place)

2. Footage jumped to different tracks randomly thoughout the video (one scene would be at smithtown and the next would be at budds creek, then it would go back to smithtown, then it would go to deepsouth)

It would be better if each segment depicted an individual race. For example, use all your clips from smithtown, then all you clips from old goldberry, then all your clips from budds creek to give the video a nice consistant pace. Not just random clips thrown together and put to music. Just seemed very kaotic and random. This video would have been much better if it was more organized.

Hope that makes sense..... :D
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

borderpatrol199 wrote:Some of those flips didn't even look like they were landed and how long did it take you to land those two 720's? A lot of it was very sketchy.
All of those are landed.Umm i donno,we was messing around fliping and then did it.We was surprised alot.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Mx Simulator-Scrub Random
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqK1QvaYcXE
If any one would like to embed it. feel free
only one to win something real from the game!