GoPro and Goggle View!

Post your screenshots and videos here
Juanlox123

GoPro and Goggle View!

Post by Juanlox123 »

Well, first off I have to say that being bored at work was the reason behind these videos, and I just wanted to try out editing .png's into movies. Here are two Youtube links:

1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s4PNVoG9as

The first link is an entire online supercross race with the GoPro Helmet Cam.

2- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWnFFf014ps

The second link is just the final lap of the same race, but with a camera as if you were playing through the riders' eyes.

Let me know what you think! I used this helmet:

mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Re: GoPro and Goggle View!

Post by mxrewind665 »

How the heck did you do this. I would like to know.
WhMx179
Team: Privateer

Post by WhMx179 »

the second one is pretty creative :)
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

mxrewind665 wrote:How the heck did you do this. I would like to know.
I'm sure motoxjeff didn't say anything about how to do this in his podcast with vurbmotogamers ,that is now a video on YouTube, didn't mention anything about it. Positive.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Juanlox123

Post by Juanlox123 »

If you haven't found out how to do it, just send me the Demo and tell me what to record; also let me know what gear and bike you have so I can download them if I don't have them. I'll then take a picture as if you had a GoPro with your helmet and edit it into the video. Juanlox123@yahoo.com
Mx33

Post by Mx33 »

The second one is awesome, I know it's off topic but I noticed the engine sounds. They sound cool
mxmasta57
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TattlerMX Honda

Post by mxmasta57 »

lol this is so easy to make.. but it looks really cool
---RiLeY---151---
Team: Factory Privateer

Post by ---RiLeY---151--- »

wow i love the 2nd 1 wish jlv would pu that in game for us
geecomonster

Post by geecomonster »

Its nice with that goggle view but if i look at the picture in the first post the goggle have a colored lens and in the vid you have clear lens thats not correct but thats just a point of critisim comment but nice i think we need that kind of camera angle ingame not replace the first person of 3d person view but a new cam angle that people can change like you can do with pitboard so you can make your own frame like if you ride with a oakley or a scott or spy that you can change the goggle frame to your goggle you wear even the lens that you dont have just a clear lens but also a dark lens a smoke lens a lens with tear-off or roll off in the middle you know, its just an idea but i think its possible if JLV would do it .
Juanlox123

Post by Juanlox123 »

geecomonster wrote:Its nice with that goggle view but if i look at the picture in the first post the goggle have a colored lens and in the vid you have clear lens thats not correct but thats just a point of critisim comment but nice i think we need that kind of camera angle ingame not replace the first person of 3d person view but a new cam angle that people can change like you can do with pitboard so you can make your own frame like if you ride with a oakley or a scott or spy that you can change the goggle frame to your goggle you wear even the lens that you dont have just a clear lens but also a dark lens a smoke lens a lens with tear-off or roll off in the middle you know, its just an idea but i think its possible if JLV would do it .
Actually, it is not a clear lens. If you compare both videos, you will see that in the second video, everything is a little more orange. I did make the orange lens, but they had like 20% transparency to not make it too annoying. But the lens are there, it's not transparent.
kawasaki

Post by kawasaki »

can i have the link plz
[SOLUTE ME OR SHOOT ME]
joe_389
Team: Collective Family

Post by joe_389 »

wut fov do you use?
The Family:Lane 199-Alex 526-Dylan 14-Daniel 421-Brady 21 AUS
Juanlox123

Post by Juanlox123 »

100 or 110 for the goggle view (Can't remember) and 115 for the Go Pro.