Team: Privateer

Re: Mx Simulator- Frisky

Post by culpepper914 »

i wish i was that good...
socalmx
Team: TEAM DTF #45

Post by socalmx »

Very nice, why dont we have a video like this on the home page instead of the video from 2008 or something? this wil help grow comunity faster IMO
Lets Go!
Stats: http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/1712/
KTM57 wrote:I'm seriously tired of you guys talking like you know all when you don't know a damn f*cking thing about Whataburger
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

Because this video doesn't portray what is for sale this is MXS modded with community models/skins the video on the home page is what you get when you first buy MXS
socalmx

Post by socalmx »

okay, so why doesnt jlv upgrade the stock models that comes out with the game and add one or 2 ama national tracks?
Lets Go!
KTM57 wrote:I'm seriously tired of you guys talking like you know all when you don't know a damn f*cking thing about Whataburger
22Ryann
Team: Thrashedkids

Post by 22Ryann »

crazy good video!

Whats that main track you guys are riding? i can never find these dope tracks!
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

socalmx wrote:okay, so why doesnt jlv upgrade the stock models that comes out with the game and add one or 2 ama national tracks?
You will have to ask him.
botten144
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JDR/J-Star|KTM

Post by botten144 »

Awesome, couldn't fin any better word for it but I still have a little piece of critism. I was at a friends house and I showed him the video because he said the game sucks, and i cant let those terrible words go into my hart. After he saw the movie he said it looked pretty good but the movie was a little bit wired. I was like WTF but when i got his explenation i kinda agreed a little bit actually. He said the movie was pretty much the same because i said it was called a whip, scrubs etx. He ment the video was the same, because it was almost only whippin', scrubbing etc. I'm not totally agreed with that but i'm still a little bit i'm afraid for :( Not anything bad but i think it's a little bit too much of the same (but still to much of the good 8))

And to you all fucking haters, i'm just saying MY thaughts. If you dont like it, thats your problem.

But i still loved the video. Was really worth burning some calories on the replay button ;)
DJD

Post by DJD »

Things to do on a motocross bike.

1. Whip

2. Scrub

3. Rail ruts (blitz hoopties)

4. Powerslide

5. wheelie

6. Crash

Wtf else do you expect?
Midbeck
Team: Race tech

Post by Midbeck »

I guess that friend of yours is not really a fan of motocross then? Because as DJD said, there is not really much more you can do...
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

botten144 wrote:Awesome, couldn't fin any better word for it but I still have a little piece of critism. I was at a friends house and I showed him the video because he said the game sucks, and i cant let those terrible words go into my hart. After he saw the movie he said it looked pretty good but the movie was a little bit wired. I was like WTF but when i got his explenation i kinda agreed a little bit actually. He said the movie was pretty much the same because i said it was called a whip, scrubs etx. He ment the video was the same, because it was almost only whippin', scrubbing etc. I'm not totally agreed with that but i'm still a little bit i'm afraid for :( Not anything bad but i think it's a little bit too much of the same (but still to much of the good 8))

And to you all fucking haters, i'm just saying MY thaughts. If you dont like it, thats your problem.

But i still loved the video. Was really worth burning some calories on the replay button ;)
Your friend can go fuck himself. Nuff said, As DJD said all these things was placed in my video. Maybe he is the " Fucking Hater " that is all.
botten144
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JDR/J-Star|KTM

Post by botten144 »

Wow guys, caln down. I didn't mean ot that way. OFC as DJD said it's not much more to do on a bike. Sorry then, didn't mean it that way as i said. And yeah, he is a noobie.

And DJD, i dont excpect anything more. It was for sure one Of the best mx'sim video i have seen. Just shared my thauhgts.
kona309

Post by kona309 »

You could go shred some gnarly 1 track.
My stats:http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/3042/
Jones221 wrote:Kona is right.
jlv wrote:If you kids don't knock it off I'm pulling this forum over!
socalmx

Post by socalmx »

botten144 wrote:Awesome, couldn't fin any better word for it but I still have a little piece of critism. I was at a friends house and I showed him the video because he said the game sucks, and i cant let those terrible words go into my hart. After he saw the movie he said it looked pretty good but the movie was a little bit wired. I was like WTF but when i got his explenation i kinda agreed a little bit actually. He said the movie was pretty much the same because i said it was called a whip, scrubs etx. He ment the video was the same, because it was almost only whippin', scrubbing etc. I'm not totally agreed with that but i'm still a little bit i'm afraid for :( Not anything bad but i think it's a little bit too much of the same (but still to much of the good 8))
Jeremy Clarkson wrote:Thats like blaming someone for looking to much like Brad Pitt
Lets Go!