Testing GoPro HD Hero 960

Post your screenshots and videos here
Juanlox123

Testing GoPro HD Hero 960

Post by Juanlox123 »

I got a GoPro HD Hero 960 for christmas, and I finally managed to go riding to test it out. Here's a video of a few laps I did, let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSwmZlRt ... qkQGsFz70T
Mikeyyart10

Re: Testing GoPro HD Hero 960

Post by Mikeyyart10 »

great little course. did some riding like that last year for the first time going over logs etc and its super fun and not that hard but you have to be physically fit as it takes it out of you after a while and takes confidence to go fast.

can't fault the gopro got one myself works great.
Pumaxcs wrote:Easy as juan too tree.
Juanlox123

Re: Testing GoPro HD Hero 960

Post by Juanlox123 »

Mikeyyart10 wrote:great little course. did some riding like that last year for the first time going over logs etc and its super fun and not that hard but you have to be physically fit as it takes it out of you after a while and takes confidence to go fast.

can't fault the gopro got one myself works great.
Yeah it`s fun to practice. I love endurocross and tracks like this one. It does tire you out in a racing going through logs and rocks as fast as you can. In this track, about five laps gets you quite tired. EAch lap is around 3 minutes 40 seconds, or so. In a race, you`re going all out, so it is tiring. Try jumping them like I do, it`s much faster. get your front wheel up to hit just the top part of the log. The bike will jump the log by itself when the rear wheel hits it.