MX Simulator // Jacksonville // Clean lap for a beginner

Post your screenshots and videos here
zieloks
Crushed Dissenter

MX Simulator // Jacksonville // Clean lap for a beginner

Post by zieloks »

I played this game for like 5 days, a few hours. It was really struggling at the beginning, with finding balance.
But I finally got myself a clean, and for me, pretty fast lap. I want to upload maybe more videos, to show some progression.
If you guys have any tips for me, or suggestions for videos, please let me know it by leaving a comment below.

I play with my Playstation 3 controller. Manual shifting, arcade off and stability is 60.

For those who like the song, it's:Two Shoes - The Cat Empire

Hope you like it!
Klutch
Team: None

Re: MX Simulator // Jacksonville // Clean lap for a beginner

Post by Klutch »

Not to sound like a douche here, but dont pride yourself on doing well unless you can play on a low stability set-up.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Klutch wrote:Not to sound like a douche here, but dont pride yourself on doing well unless you can play on a low stability set-up.
You did not succeed. I always find it interesting to see how beginners are doing.

Zieloks, you look good for such a short time practicing. No need to lean back so much though!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

jlv wrote:
Klutch wrote:Not to sound like a douche here, but dont pride yourself on doing well unless you can play on a low stability set-up.
You did not succeed. I always find it interesting to see how beginners are doing.

Zieloks, you look good for such a short time practicing. No need to lean back so much though!
agree.

Yeah you don't need to lean back so much but other than that you look pretty smooth
bob117

Post by bob117 »

hes been playing for 5 days.........................................
Photomorti

Post by Photomorti »

well i could not do this i think at day 5 but i started on stability 20 right from the start :)
motoracer58

Post by motoracer58 »

how did you use your ps3 controller with the pc? ive tried motionjoy but couldnt figure it out
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Real good for the time you've been playing the game. One thing though, It looks to me like you're using the front break in the air. if you use the rear break instead you will have a lot more control in the air. Not sure why but using the front break in the air makes the bike act a bit strange.
zieloks
Crushed Dissenter

Post by zieloks »

I've heard that it's better to land a bit more on the front wheel, instead of the back. Right now I have front + rear brake on one button. (L2 on the PS3 controller)