Uprising [Trailer]

Post your screenshots and videos here
DunerDillon
Team: Fly Dynamics

Uprising [Trailer]

Post by DunerDillon »

So Ive had MXS for a week and am getting really good, so I decided to start recording some footage and just make a fun little video. Mind you I have only been playing for a week. This is just a little preview of whats to come. In the full video the editing will be way better, and it will have GOOD music. I couldn't put the original music(Five finger Death Punch) on because I had to use Youtube Editor. So sorry for bad editing, Vegas pro wasn't working and youtube editor is terrible. Enjoy the Teaser! [Watch in HD!!]

If you ride a 4stroke I feel bad for you son! I got 99 problems but my valves ain't 1
DunerDillon

Re: Uprising [Trailer]

Post by DunerDillon »

Full Video is gonna have a ton of sick whips, insane transfers, and crazy saves like the one at the end of this video! Please give me some feedback on what you think of it! (Editing will not be like this in full video) :)
If you ride a 4stroke I feel bad for you son! I got 99 problems but my valves ain't 1
Jman567
Crushed Dissenter
Team: SIK Dezigns Clothing

Post by Jman567 »

lol were you trying to goon at 28 seconds??
Jman567
Crushed Dissenter
Team: SIK Dezigns Clothing

Post by Jman567 »

Jman567 wrote:lol were you trying to goon at 28 seconds??
I meant 38 seconds
DunerDillon

Post by DunerDillon »

Jman567 wrote:lol were you trying to goon at 28 seconds??
hahaha no I messed up. My computer is really laggy when recording if I want it good quality, so I didn't record the re-run. That was filmed when I was riding 250, now I am riding really smooth and on a 350.
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

you are using the helmet i made. haha
good to see someone is
Donate if you like My Creations
Grizz
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Stheart.com

Post by Grizz »

DunerDillon wrote:sick whips, insane transfers
I'm stoked, BRO.
S.Greenawalt | AEO Powersports Lites
paulr093

Post by paulr093 »

DunerDillon wrote: So sorry for bad editing, Vegas pro wasn't working and youtube editor is terrible. Enjoy the Teaser!
that just makes you sound like you dont know how to use vegas pro which you probly dont.
DunerDillon

Post by DunerDillon »

paulr093 wrote:
DunerDillon wrote: So sorry for bad editing, Vegas pro wasn't working and youtube editor is terrible. Enjoy the Teaser!
that just makes you sound like you dont know how to use vegas pro which you probly dont.
No actually I have been using Vegas Pro for over 5 years, but my computer crashed recently and was restored and I was having trouble getting vegas pro back onto the computer. I have it backed up on an external hard drive, just its a pain to transfer over.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Grizz wrote: I'm stoked, BRO.
Have you ever seen anybody who was stoked? They're like, "Dude, dude, try these nachos."
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Grizz
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Stheart.com

Post by Grizz »

KTM57 wrote:
Grizz wrote: I'm stoked, BRO.
Have you ever seen anybody who was stoked? They're like, "Dude, dude, try these nachos."
Yea did you hear about that college kid that got so stoked that he remained stoked for 72 hours after finding his "rad ass" hoodie? And now he's dead, well I assume he is.
S.Greenawalt | AEO Powersports Lites
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

52 hours. I assume he is dead as well.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Erichellgren
Team: RockstarHusky

Post by Erichellgren »

Please, Please Pleasse! Change music, and lower your stability looks like you got 40 or some, can't get down your whips.
DunerDillon

Post by DunerDillon »

Erichellgren wrote:Please, Please Pleasse! Change music, and lower your stability looks like you got 40 or some, can't get down your whips.
Read the description -_- I couldn't put the music I wanted because of youtube.

And I played with my stability on 19 in this video. I only did like 1 whip in the video, the other one was more of just a jump. But I had been riding for 1 week when I made this video(once again, read the description) and I am 100times better now than I was when this was filmed. But I know, I hate the music on this video too. But I aint puttin dubstep or any of that other junk on a video that involves motocross, going with some hard rock :)
DunerDillon

Post by DunerDillon »

Also forgot to mention that the setup I used was not really ment for whips anyways, right now I have one that works well on the tracks and whips huge. :)