Post your render for MXS here!

Post your screenshots and videos here
Beast2013

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Post by Beast2013 »

jonracer594 wrote:my second try on making a render, didnt turn out that bad if you saw my first render :roll: but there is still alot to improve
You needa use a transparent node (if your using Blender) on the sproket and disk to get rid of that square.
Jre
Team: squid

Post by Jre »

Benjii_D wrote:
VUSTTOS wrote:Thanks Benjii for all the amount of things you did here!

It's sad to see you saying bye, but due you are so amazing, would be awesome to follow your career... do you expect to work on other kind of things besides MXS? Where can we see your progession?
Thanks man! Probably not, I wish I could work with 3d, but I was that "fish trying to climb a tree" in school so I'll most likely never get in to any good 3d school. Not that I would really want it anyways I hate school and everything about it. Also I'm to much of a perfectionist, my productivity is really bad. I wouldn't do very well working for a studio. (Why I never made anything "big" for sim) I already have a job now so 3D will be a hobby. If anywhere, I probably post it in the of topic, 3d animation renders.
Honestly, your work is better now than probably 80% of my classmates could do in 2018 after their graduation from the best 3D school in Finland.

But I see your problem. I hate school as well, right now I'm hating it a lot because it's still not 100% 3D related as someone might think. There is always something you find unnecessary and hard to pass. You're probably forced to "learn this way like we say", but the other way would be a lot better for you.. I think I've realized that being an extremely creative person is like a "symptom" of certain brain type and that brain can't handle other stuff as good as "normal" people might do. I've seen many of the most talented artists clearly having problems like being always late, frustrating or losing their motivation easily in certain things, being super perfectionists or focused on just one thing (probably one of the reasons why people are insanely good at something), maybe having problems with their social presentation, some are really introverted etc etc. All these problems or features are against what you "should be", to be able to deal well with the school conditions set by the "mainstream" people. I also have my own personal problems and trying to deal with the same issue and the fact that I can't really do my best in the school environment.

But luckily, the most important part in 3D career is your skills and contacts with other professionals. So I see you could be able to start a professional career some day even without the toilet paper sheet that they like to call a school certificate. Actually getting drunk at student parties with the other 3D students, also with the already graduated people currently working on studios, seems to be one of the most vital things that 3D school offers you when you get in. I have noticed that myself. Basically you just have to be a good artist and get some good friends, since all the available jobs are moving in the inner circle.

But yeah, I sure understand your choice and yes usually it's true that working on a studio is not fun, it's probably pretty stressful and harsh job sometimes and far from that stuff you're able to do on your free time. Anyway, hope you really keep that as a hobby at least, because that stuff is absolutely sick and inspiring.
MABmx121
Team: XTC Factory

Post by MABmx121 »

Testing new stuff. :D
ToshDelexe
Team: Privateer

Post by ToshDelexe »

silverskate wrote:2016 Ktm with Cycra plastic
plzzzzzzz can i have that bike its sick as
conceptgraffmxs
Team: ConceptgraffMXS

Post by conceptgraffmxs »

Benjii_D

Post by Benjii_D »

Jre wrote: Honestly, your work is better now than probably 80% of my classmates could do in 2018 after their graduation from the best 3D school in Finland

wow really :lol: The schools I would have attended is not any good. It's pretty much for begginers and the course only last for a year. It wasn't a big loss not to get in, but It might had been a start to something. I didn't read up much about the best schools because as you mentioned it seemed to be more about math and all that other stuff. just being done with the Technology program (if that is the correct translation) I really didn't want more math and physics as I would probably struggle quite a bit. Not that I would ever get in anyway as they don't even look at any of your prior work, and just go of your grades.
Jre wrote:Basically you just have to be a good artist and get some good friends, since all the available jobs are moving in the inner circle.
Yeah that's what I am a little bit afraid of. Where I live there is really not any 3d releated companies at all. (DICE is actually started in the small town where I live but they obviously moved out long ago) I will most likely never have a 3D job trown at me in my current situation and being really Introverted as you mentioned really doesn't help. but maybe sometime in the future if the right thing shows up
Jre wrote:Anyway, hope you really keep that as a hobby at least, because that stuff is absolutely sick and inspiring.
Thanks! yeah I will keep doing it for sure. I leaned more towards highpoly photorealitic stuff lately as the most recent models I made for sim didn't look any better no matter how much effort I put into it. Not saying my models couldn't be any better just that even if they where, no one would even notice because the game engine will not show it without proper reflections better lighting etc. After not really improving for a while I finally started to figure stuff out and get some new inspiration. As long as I learn new stuff I get motivated and there is really no end to it when it comes to HP modeling, rendering etc

Whish there where more discussions/post like this on the forum, really fun and intresting to know other peoples thought and experiences, Thank you!
manii20

Post by manii20 »

suzuki98

Post by suzuki98 »

something i have been working on just a quick render
eddie ozel
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Bobby Racing

Post by eddie ozel »

suzuki98 wrote:something i have been working on just a quick render
Render look prety sick
And the header pipe is really good
conceptgraffmxs
Team: ConceptgraffMXS

Post by conceptgraffmxs »

just for fun edition limited fluo team conceptgraffmxs

VitalHorizon42
Crushed Dissenter
Team: RivalInk

Post by VitalHorizon42 »

IDK tried doin a helmet render.
Squidmob567
Team: BGFX

Post by Squidmob567 »

Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

:|
lars@crossmag

Post by lars@crossmag »

Did a little editing and especially color-grading.

Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

Wow two awesome renders in a row good job guys both look great!