Post your render for MXS here!

Post your screenshots and videos here
User avatar
JakeT3
Posts: 386
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 7:30 am

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby JakeT3 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:56 pm

I love that color scheme, Jre!
It's a shame that white plastics don't look so good in-game :(
Image

User avatar
ryxn
Posts: 319
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:42 pm

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby ryxn » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:51 pm

Jre wrote:Image

Some clue about how the new VersusPC team Honda bikes would look like. I like to go simple with the graphics. Hopefully finding some time to render more and better stuff about the bike soon!

Should run a red front fender, would look way better imo but keep the blue seat I like it.
Fair Play.

User avatar
JayTaylor
Posts: 184
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:22 am
Location: somewhere

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby JayTaylor » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:57 pm

Jre wrote:Image

Some clue about how the new VersusPC team Honda bikes would look like. I like to go simple with the graphics. Hopefully finding some time to render more and better stuff about the bike soon!

come on at least give us a stock scram or something!

User avatar
Blake_901
Posts: 1850
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:41 am
Team: Evergood
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby Blake_901 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:14 pm

^^Special ed grad
Pm me for screenshots
James_122 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:What does Vanderlee say aboot all this?

Nothing any of us could understand. He just makes weird grunts/moans and points at his crotch.

Mr. Wiggles
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:41 pm
Team: MXGH/TGP

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby Mr. Wiggles » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:04 am

Jre wrote:It's blue yes. Black and red looks good but I like how fresh and different it looks with the blue seat so I decided to render it. I have many color combinations of the graphics also with black plastics so the pain of choosing THE one is real :lol:.

All of them :)
#mosthatedoneinmxsim

User avatar
Jre
Posts: 654
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:43 pm
Team: squid

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby Jre » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:17 pm

ryxn wrote:Should run a red front fender, would look way better imo but keep the blue seat I like it.

If I asked people to tell me colors, it wouldn't be designed by me then :wink: Well it's a good idea but I like the white more when I actually look at the bike not just this one side render. Also because one red plastic part would break the theme when everything else is white.

JakeT3 wrote:I love that color scheme, Jre!
It's a shame that white plastics don't look so good in-game :(

Well I don't see a problem with them, just need to tone the white a bit darker to avoid it getting too bright.

JayTaylor wrote:come on at least give us a stock scram or something!

Sorry but if doing that I would break the rules (=everything) between me and my client, which would make me pretty bad artist..

Mr. Wiggles wrote:All of them :)

FOR SURE, and maybe more 8)
Check & like my MXS creations FB page: http://www.facebook.com/JreMXS

User avatar
ryxn
Posts: 319
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:42 pm

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby ryxn » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:02 pm

Jre wrote:
ryxn wrote:Should run a red front fender, would look way better imo but keep the blue seat I like it.

If I asked people to tell me colors, it wouldn't be designed by me then :wink: Well it's a good idea but I like the white more when I actually look at the bike not just this one side render. Also because one red plastic part would break the theme when everything else is white.

I guess its more of a personal preference thing, would be cool to see what it looks like with all red plastics maybe bar the side # plate and drear fender.
Fair Play.

Mr. Wiggles
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:41 pm
Team: MXGH/TGP

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby Mr. Wiggles » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:31 pm

Jre wrote:
Mr. Wiggles wrote:All of them :)

FOR SURE, and maybe more 8)

Can't wait :) :D :D
#mosthatedoneinmxsim

User avatar
Benjii_D
Posts: 311
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby Benjii_D » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:40 pm

back at it #52
Image

User avatar
GregDearman
Posts: 1419
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:56 am
Team: TVCO
Contact:

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby GregDearman » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:01 am

Benjiis that's insane dude! Are the snow particles rendered as well or is that something you did in photoshop?

User avatar
Benjii_D
Posts: 311
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby Benjii_D » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:46 pm

GregDearman wrote:Benjiis that's insane dude! Are the snow particles rendered as well or is that something you did in photoshop?

Thanks! The snow is done in ps with a particle texture. I didn't intend it to be in snow climate when I rendered it. I guess it could be done in blender quite easily but it would take 10 time longer anyways

conceptgraffmxs
Posts: 318
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm
Team: ConceptgraffMXS
Contact:

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby conceptgraffmxs » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:34 pm

Image

Image
Image

Pushin The Limits
Posts: 330
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:58 pm

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby Pushin The Limits » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:33 am

Image
William Seim
Ktmrdr11 wrote:That's like saying you're not paying for the gear psd, your paying for my pornhub subscription.

User avatar
Beast2013
Posts: 640
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:29 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby Beast2013 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:08 am

That's one of the best render's I've ever seen Jre, good job. Bike looks amazing too.

Image
Image

Pushin The Limits
Posts: 330
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:58 pm

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby Pushin The Limits » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:14 pm

Beast2013 wrote:That's one of the best render's I've ever seen Jre, good job. Bike looks amazing too.

Image

It looks really good bro
William Seim
Ktmrdr11 wrote:That's like saying you're not paying for the gear psd, your paying for my pornhub subscription.


Return to “Media Room”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests