Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Post by DBRider251 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

littlecrime wrote:
CeeJayHDz wrote:You're aware you're talking to someone who hasnt even bought the game, of course he isnt going to buy the models lol,he had a previous forum account that he tried to pass off as his friends yet the link to his paypal has the same name as his friends forum name?
wich one man my another acount is doesn't use i forgot the password man,pass off what do you mean by that nope i'm not has paypal same with my friend name on forum my friend name in forum is komomx my other acount is doesnt work man i 'm use this now
So you never had an account called lintang (also in your paypal name) which admitted to not buying the game and asking people to send models
CeeJayHDz

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Go to the bottom of 309/top of 310 or go to 306 and click on user lintang59 (surprisingly very similar to littlecrimes paypal name) and look at the posts, asking for cutouts/templates constantly
littlecrime

Post by littlecrime »

CeeJayHDz wrote:Go to the bottom of 309/top of 310 or go to 306 and click on user lintang59 (surprisingly very similar to littlecrimes paypal name) and look at the posts, asking for cutouts/templates constantly
I don't use it anymore man i'mforgot the password
LD render and skining you can donate me inhttps://www.paypal.me/algalintang
littlecrime

Post by littlecrime »

CeeJayHDz wrote:Go to the bottom of 309/top of 310 or go to 306 and click on user lintang59 (surprisingly very similar to littlecrimes paypal name) and look at the posts, asking for cutouts/templates constantly
hay you are good looking for other people's mistakes as much as that but try you see your mist man, i'm here to work instead of looking for enemy i'm work to buy the mx simulator from working as renderman, ok if i'm wrong please forgive me

broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Post by broland278 »

littlecrime wrote:
hay you are good looking for other people's mistakes as much as that but try you see your mist man, i'm here to work instead of looking for enemy i'm work to buy the mx simulator from working as renderman, ok if i'm wrong please forgive me

You are in the wrong.

1. Using a cracked version of the game.
2. Using models for renders and posting them publicly (Models you didn't buy or get from the creator)
3. having multiple forum accounts
4. telling the creator of a model that you bought his model from someone you know lol (horrible mistake)
littlecrime

Post by littlecrime »

broland278 wrote:
You are in the wrong.

2. Using models for renders and posting them publicly (Models you didn't buy or get from the creator)
4. telling the creator of a model that you bought his model from someone you know lol (horrible
mistake)
Ok my friend that all my mistakes I will stop playing mxs and post in this forum I believe there are still many people like me here who like to exchange models with better models maybe not with models but with skin or somethink but i still rendering man but with other models and i will learn to modeling

Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lnxa »

[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

littlecrime wrote:
broland278 wrote:
You are in the wrong.

4. telling the creator of a model that you bought his model from someone you know lol (horrible
mistake)
Ok my friend that all my mistakes I will stop playing mxs and post in this forum I believe there are still many people like me here who like to exchange models with better models maybe not with models but with skin or somethink but i still rendering man but with other models and i will learn to modeling

Brad_Smith

Post by Brad_Smith »

Thank you to LD_Render for some awesome tips, Render came out Nice, Pm for renders

Discord: Smith#8281

komomx

Post by komomx »

Brad_Smith wrote:Thank you to LD_Render for some awesome tips, Render came out Nice, Pm for renders

Discord: Smith#8281

awesome
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Slamming someone who apologizes after he realizes he's done something wrong is a great show of character.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

nickuzick wrote:Image
I laughed too hard at this, idk why
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

KTM57 wrote:Slamming someone who apologizes after he realizes he's done something wrong is a great show of character.
+1
Benjii_D

Post by Benjii_D »

KTM57 wrote:Slamming someone who apologizes after he realizes he's done something wrong is a great show of character.
this^
I have to wonder, how does new guys know right and wrong nowadays. unless you have someone who know the unwritten rules you are kinda fucked?
also bashing someone for their english is retarded af...

back on topic?