Post your render for MXS here!

Post your screenshots and videos here
User avatar
Greeney2021
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:46 pm
Team: I Make Skins
Location: Somewhere in America

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby Greeney2021 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:22 pm

Israelobelisk wrote:
Greeney2021 wrote:

Looks a little dark but great render.


Thanks can't ever get my lighting right, your render looks good but your boots are messed up
Image

User avatar
Israelobelisk
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:02 pm
Team: Lucid Designs
Location: Arkansas

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby Israelobelisk » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:27 pm

Greeney2021 wrote:
Israelobelisk wrote:
Greeney2021 wrote:

Looks a little dark but great render.


Thanks can't ever get my lighting right, your render looks good but your boots are messed up


Thanks and idk how they look messed up.
Want To See My Work
https://www.facebook.com/IGFX-1324584407655624/
PM Me For Skins,Renders and Screenshots

User avatar
DBRider251
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby DBRider251 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:39 pm

Image
Image

User avatar
Israelobelisk
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:02 pm
Team: Lucid Designs
Location: Arkansas

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby Israelobelisk » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:41 pm

DBRider251 wrote:Image

Looks way better
Want To See My Work
https://www.facebook.com/IGFX-1324584407655624/
PM Me For Skins,Renders and Screenshots

User avatar
Israelobelisk
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:02 pm
Team: Lucid Designs
Location: Arkansas

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby Israelobelisk » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:42 pm

Israelobelisk wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:Image

Looks way better

Although the neckbrace is floating
Want To See My Work
https://www.facebook.com/IGFX-1324584407655624/
PM Me For Skins,Renders and Screenshots

User avatar
DBRider251
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby DBRider251 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:29 pm

Israelobelisk wrote:Although the neckbrace is floating

Neck brace is making contact with the back and front supports
Image

User avatar
Israelobelisk
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:02 pm
Team: Lucid Designs
Location: Arkansas

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby Israelobelisk » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:56 pm

DBRider251 wrote:
Israelobelisk wrote:Although the neckbrace is floating

Neck brace is making contact with the back and front supports

I mean like the whole neckbrace itself is floating above the tool box.
Want To See My Work
https://www.facebook.com/IGFX-1324584407655624/
PM Me For Skins,Renders and Screenshots

User avatar
DBRider251
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby DBRider251 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:08 pm

Israelobelisk wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:
Israelobelisk wrote:Although the neckbrace is floating

Neck brace is making contact with the back and front supports

I mean like the whole neckbrace itself is floating above the tool box.

Neck brace is making contact with the back and front supports
Image
Image

Mxs Racer 303
Posts: 555
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:43 am
Location: California

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby Mxs Racer 303 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:57 pm

DBRider251 wrote:
Israelobelisk wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:Neck brace is making contact with the back and front supports

I mean like the whole neckbrace itself is floating above the tool box.

Neck brace is making contact with the back and front supports
Image

Better put that wheel on before you move the bike lol

User avatar
Israelobelisk
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:02 pm
Team: Lucid Designs
Location: Arkansas

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby Israelobelisk » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:06 pm

DBRider251 wrote:
Israelobelisk wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:Neck brace is making contact with the back and front supports

I mean like the whole neckbrace itself is floating above the tool box.

Neck brace is making contact with the back and front supports
Image

Oh ok from the pic it looks like its floating.
Want To See My Work
https://www.facebook.com/IGFX-1324584407655624/
PM Me For Skins,Renders and Screenshots

User avatar
Itz Raidox
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:37 am
Team: META
Location: Straya
Contact:

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby Itz Raidox » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:37 am

John23 wrote:
Itz Raidox wrote:Where Can I buy this

It's Jay's KTM. Just PM him and he will get you hooked up for a small fee of your first born child ;)

oh i have jays ktm
Image

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2177
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Vital MX Racing
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby AHeckman2 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:55 pm

Looking for advice on this one, I think it came out alright, but I think it could look better.

Image
Image

User avatar
Aaron Hall
Posts: 968
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:30 pm
Team: Architech
Location: 0161 Manny on the Map
Contact:

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby Aaron Hall » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:08 pm

AHeckman2 wrote:Looking for advice on this one, I think it came out alright, but I think it could look better.

I'd say work on your nodes a bit to make it look more realistic instead of a matte look on everything, but looking good dude
Like my work donate here https://www.paypal.me/AaronHall16
Image

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2177
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Vital MX Racing
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby AHeckman2 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:10 pm

Aaron Hall wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:Looking for advice on this one, I think it came out alright, but I think it could look better.

I'd say work on your nodes a bit to make it look more realistic instead of a matte look on everything, but looking good dude

Thank you! :)
Image

User avatar
jakebarrett
Posts: 234
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:47 pm
Location: UK, Bristol

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby jakebarrett » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:02 pm

hi I'm looking for someone who does renders from anywhere between 5-10$ if you do pm me thanks!
pm me for screenshots
Jake Thomas #181 / #48


Return to “Media Room”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jesperbye37 and 3 guests