Post your render for MXS here!

Post your screenshots and videos here
User avatar
skraks
Posts: 308
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:58 am
Team: Rival Decal
Location: Williams Lake BC, Canada
Contact:

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby skraks » Tue May 01, 2018 2:00 am

oops wrong one
Image

User avatar
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:24 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby Dumbbelly29 » Tue May 01, 2018 2:47 am

Image
Image

User avatar
Ashe
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:30 am
Team: Trap House Inc.
Location: Arizona

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby Ashe » Tue May 01, 2018 3:23 am

Dumbbelly29 wrote:Image

looks sick
Image

VUSTTOS
Posts: 726
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:02 am
Team: Spanish MX Gamers
Location: GPS not working

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby VUSTTOS » Tue May 01, 2018 9:27 pm

Dumbbelly29 wrote:render


P2sta quality right there Jordan.
Image

User avatar
Tristan.Botteram
Posts: 535
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:28 pm
Team: TMFR
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby Tristan.Botteram » Tue May 01, 2018 9:37 pm

Image
Image

User avatar
Clary431
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:45 pm
Team: Enigma Productions

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby Clary431 » Wed May 02, 2018 2:51 pm

Image

something a little different
Image

User avatar
FrcD
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:15 pm
Team: Privateer
Contact:

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby FrcD » Thu May 03, 2018 8:56 pm

My Facebook Page : http://fb.me/FrcD07
Donate: http://paypal.me/FrcD
Image

User avatar
TM_Infidel
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:13 pm
Team: TM Factory-Racing
Location: Downunder
Contact:

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby TM_Infidel » Fri May 04, 2018 7:45 am

WTF???

motocross_will
Posts: 744
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:26 am
Team: MV Films

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby motocross_will » Fri May 04, 2018 8:23 am

TM_Infidel wrote:WTF???

Why you say that?
Image

User avatar
GregDearman
Posts: 1420
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:56 am
Team: TVCO
Contact:

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby GregDearman » Fri May 04, 2018 12:34 pm

motocross_will wrote:
TM_Infidel wrote:WTF???

Why you say that?

He’s not supposed to have the blend file

User avatar
Jim Kinson
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:46 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby Jim Kinson » Fri May 04, 2018 2:31 pm


Why. You just screwed yourself. You are not meant to have that and you even posted it on the forums!
Gg frcd claiming 2018 rmz plastics he didnt model as hes own and stealing tm blend files lmao

User avatar
GregDearman
Posts: 1420
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:56 am
Team: TVCO
Contact:

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby GregDearman » Fri May 04, 2018 3:05 pm

Jim Kinson wrote:

Why. You just screwed yourself. You are not meant to have that and you even posted it on the forums!
Gg frcd claiming 2018 rmz plastics he didnt model as hes own and stealing tm blend files lmao

From my understanding there was only menat to be four people with it (myself being one of them) and two of them didn’t give it to him so it’s either the person who made the bike themselves or one other...

User avatar
Jim Kinson
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:46 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby Jim Kinson » Fri May 04, 2018 3:09 pm

GregDearman wrote:
Jim Kinson wrote:

Why. You just screwed yourself. You are not meant to have that and you even posted it on the forums!
Gg frcd claiming 2018 rmz plastics he didnt model as hes own and stealing tm blend files lmao

From my understanding there was only menat to be four people with it (myself being one of them) and two of them didn’t give it to him so it’s either the person who made the bike themselves or one other...

There was a tm psd posted on a site, Im not sure if you have seen it or not but i could pm you a photo of it. It could be a totally different bike tho.

User avatar
FrcD
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:15 pm
Team: Privateer
Contact:

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby FrcD » Fri May 04, 2018 7:54 pm

Hi guys ! The RMZ is me that is the design of the bike, it took me several months and it is not that of Humm3D as everyone thinks here !!! And do not forget that I'm a small designer so if I can reproduce a model like the RMZ I can do other motocross models;) Greg is not your model and I'm not stupid to put a rendering of your model on the forum and in addition I assure you that your model person gave it;)
My Facebook Page : http://fb.me/FrcD07
Donate: http://paypal.me/FrcD
Image

User avatar
FrcD
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:15 pm
Team: Privateer
Contact:

Re: Post your render for MXS here!

Postby FrcD » Fri May 04, 2018 8:02 pm

FrcD wrote:Hi guys ! The RMZ is me that is the design of the bike, it took me several months and it is not that of Humm3D as everyone thinks here !!! And do not forget that I'm a small designer so if I can reproduce a model like the RMZ I can do other motocross models;) Greg is not your model and I'm not stupid to put a rendering of your model on the forum and in addition I assure you that your model person gave it;)

your model he did not give it !
Sorry i use a translator
My Facebook Page : http://fb.me/FrcD07
Donate: http://paypal.me/FrcD
Image


Return to “Media Room”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests