SSOTW #21 Voting

Post your screenshots and videos here
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Re: SSOTW #21 Voting

Post by Sweendoggy »

Yz, your photo is so sick and artistic! Dj's photo is really sick too with the water and everything! but I chose mx4life's because it looks sick, and I REALLY like the goggle reflection of the track!
v3Nx
Team: Creme Egg

Post by v3Nx »

Kawasakis wrote:He he,mine is better diehl,thats the true :mrgreen:
Well give Diehl his credit, his sexy front fender made yours look a bit better Kawasakis :D
Voutare wrote:That would have been funny if I got it the first time, but I had to read it a couple times over. :(
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

Sweendoggy wrote:Yz, your photo is so sick and artistic! Dj's photo is really sick too with the water and everything! but I chose mx4life's because it looks sick, and I REALLY like the goggle reflection of the track!
im glad people liked liked it i thught nobody would notice the reflection it was so subtle
RaNDoM HeRO
Team: Privateer

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

mx4life wrote:
Sweendoggy wrote:Yz, your photo is so sick and artistic! Dj's photo is really sick too with the water and everything! but I chose mx4life's because it looks sick, and I REALLY like the goggle reflection of the track!
im glad people liked liked it i thught nobody would notice the reflection it was so subtle
i noticed it right away but i didnt like the way the bike was and what direction the track is in.. get what im saying? if they were at a little diferent of angles i would have voted for yours but i like how mace-x's is
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

ya it was a quick photoshop cut and paste