Thank You MX Simulator! (Video)

Post your screenshots and videos here
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Thank You MX Simulator! (Video)

Post by Osari52 »

Here is my thank you to everyone in MX Simulator!

PLEASE READ
Hey everyone!

Kellen Brauer here sharing with you for one final time what MX Simulator has meant to me and why I will no longer be racing in the game and all together moving on from the game for the most part. I’m done racing and I will still be around to help out with other stuff every so often but it was just time to change.

Most people who pick up MX Sim don’t usually get the opportunities I had racing in this game with the best team and the best teammates and a group of people around you to help develop into someone who can actually compete in this game but I was fortunate enough to have that privilege.

At the end of the day, it’s just a game. But I wanted to make this particular video to show that to me it meant so much more in terms of creating friendships, launching my career, and providing a fun way to get away from the real world.

Why am I quitting? Lots of reasons I guess and no I’m not Robert Nash. But this game is so time consuming and the racing in particular seems to bring out the worst side of everyone. I’ve made plenty of friends in this game but I know I’ve made some enemies and that’s okay if that’s how those people want to view me but I hope one day this game can get back to being as awesome as it was when I started playing. 2012 was the best year I ever had in this game and it was really because I wasn’t racing most of the year. People were way more friendly. The forums were a happier place where the good creators in this game all released their work for the better of the community. It seemed like interest in the game from the outside looking in was at an all time peak and I was just thrilled to be a part of it all.

Now, I don’t know if I like being associated with this game anymore. There’s a lot of things that I can see are wrong with the racing now, and the mentality of some of the community members that makes this game way less appealing. I never thought I’d agree with the people that say MXS is all just a bunch of tunnel vision fan boys that can’t see beyond it for what it is but in some ways those kinds of comments are right.

Besides all of that, I still had the best time of my life in terms of video games playing MXS than any other game and I can’t thank everyone who I met through this game enough for the generosity and willing to talk and many of you I hope to stay lifelong friends with. MXS has provided my real life with way more opportunities than I could have even dreamed about and I owe a lot of thanks to a lot of people for that and I try to mention each and every one of you guys in the credits for it.

So, this is my “thank you” video. I know it seems a bit over the top but whether you like the concept or not, it was just something I felt I needed to do. I respect the hell out of everyone in this game and what you think about this video either way I will still respect you.

With that, I would like to say thank you to each and every one of the players in MX Sim! You guys all made this game very special to me and I will remember what this game has done to my life for the rest of my life!
Thank you, Kellen Brauer
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
bdownen323

Re: Thank You MX Simulator! (Video)

Post by bdownen323 »

You suck
James Webb
Team: Evergood

Post by James Webb »

This was awesome, made me a little sad but it's okay, good luck man!
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

Instead of this long story, you could of just said its you not me, and not have brought the whole community in on this.
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Awesome video and I love you Kellen :wink: Someday I'll get to the point where I put down the controller for good, until then, I will continue to "tryhard" this game. Sad to see you go, but I know we'll continue to be friends in the future!
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

I honestly would Like to thank you kellen! It's because of some of your videos that I even bought this game and it's the most fun I have playing video games every time I play :) . Of course I'm nowhere near your skill level, but thank you. Video was a great way to go out!
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

You're a legend. Everything that you said that is happening in the community is true. You will be missed around here
Paulo#33
Team: Me and God

Post by Paulo#33 »

YOU FINISH THE GAME CAREER ! Thanks for your great vids, and great gameplays !

Hello i'm MotocrossPlays Channel
Check out and subscribe
http://youtube.com/user/pingo33
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

Osari52 wrote:Why am I quitting? Lots of reasons I guess and no I’m not Robert Nash.[/center]
WELL THANK GOD YOU ARENT ME OR I WOULDNT BE ME

Kellen m8 oh kellen. MXiD was by far the best team I have ever been a part of. It's weird that we wont be lining up with 19th and 20th gate pick and battling it out for a top 10 anymore, but at least I can still bug you on twitter 24/7. When I come to San Diego I'll be sure to stop by the Brauer house and give ya a penny or two for dealing with me all these years.

Oh, sorry, I almost forgot. Make sure to brause the race results next season because I'll be running the #4Kelly in my name. Now I'm just kellen myself, see ya brausin twitter.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Well Kellen I guess everyone has there time to leave, and I respect that. You know you're not going to leave TS though or else we're all going to show up at your house (even Jay). It's been a hell of a time racing and goofing off with you in this game, even though most of the racing was moving over for the blue flag :lol:. Hey, you even did the hard part for me and made your own MXS RIP video!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

I left first. I win.

See ya at the truck stop my Californian tater tot :P
FALETTI480
Team: | POGO |

Post by FALETTI480 »

best of luck man!

mxs4crf
Team: FCrew

Post by mxs4crf »

I'm glad to know you too man..sad new but everyone need to leave the game someday..
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

nono, u no do dis
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

This is freakin sad, fo realz.

Even tho we had some great discusions I still liked you Kellen, always fun to race with you and I'll definitly miss it.
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion