Videos

Post your screenshots and videos here
User avatar
yfz22
Posts: 426
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:00 am
Team: Privateer
Location: Uptight NY

Re: Videos

Postby yfz22 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:32 am

Pumaxcs wrote:You're from America so I'm going to assume that you know that it isn't fake and you were just saying it sarcastically.


Lol nope, just don't follow soccer at all. When it comes to stick and ball sports I'm retarded.

Learn something new everyday lol
Image

MXJProductions
Posts: 3878
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:26 pm
Team: MXJP
Location: Bushnell, Florida.
Contact:

Re: Videos

Postby MXJProductions » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:14 am

I'm speechless right now, just speechless. smh

ehm24
Posts: 1553
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:12 am
Team: Used to be Factory
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: Videos

Postby ehm24 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:23 am

Why did you say soccer? If you're calling that video soccer then you're being a dumb ass and lying
Image

User avatar
OfficialSMBW
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:18 am
Team: YouTube

Re: Videos

Postby OfficialSMBW » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:23 am



Jack just being a freak like usual.
Image

760Liam
Posts: 1403
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:33 pm
Location: California

Re: Videos

Postby 760Liam » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:57 am

I swear we have this problem/issue every day. Lets go over this again, shall we? Ok. Now, when you have a hotlap video that you would like to post, PLEASE put it into this thread viewtopic.php?f=18&t=23536. You should put it into this thread because the people that actually make videos, and spend time into them (not saying you don't spend time in hotlap videos) would like to have more views than getting little views from hotlap videos blocking them. Thank you for understanding this, hopefully. :)
Image

Craig
Posts: 991
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:37 am

Re: Videos

Postby Craig » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:28 am

760Liam wrote:I swear we have this problem/issue every day. Lets go over this again, shall we? Ok. Now, when you have a hotlap video that you would like to post, PLEASE put it into this thread viewtopic.php?f=18&t=23536. You should put it into this thread because the people that actually make videos, and spend time into them (not saying you don't spend time in hotlap videos) would like to have more views than getting little views from hotlap videos blocking them. Thank you for understanding this, hopefully. :)

mmmm No this is a Video thread any content of MXS is allowed to be posted here hotlap or not quit your bitching and don't watch them it's not hard

User avatar
OfficialSMBW
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:18 am
Team: YouTube

Re: Videos

Postby OfficialSMBW » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:24 am

760Liam wrote:I swear we have this problem/issue every day. Lets go over this again, shall we? Ok. Now, when you have a hotlap video that you would like to post, PLEASE put it into this thread viewtopic.php?f=18&t=23536. You should put it into this thread because the people that actually make videos, and spend time into them (not saying you don't spend time in hotlap videos) would like to have more views than getting little views from hotlap videos blocking them. Thank you for understanding this, hopefully. :)


There are people talking about soccer, and you're having a go at me for posting a Hot lap 'Video' in the 'Video' section....

You are whats wrong with the world.
Image

User avatar
yfz22
Posts: 426
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:00 am
Team: Privateer
Location: Uptight NY

Re: Videos

Postby yfz22 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:21 am

ehm24 wrote:Why did you say soccer? If you're calling that video soccer then you're being a dumb ass and lying


yfz22 wrote:When it comes to stick and ball sports I'm retarded.

Sorry, I meant Futbol....

I didn't watch the video, because that isn't something I want to see. Ever.
Pic looked like a soccer player to me.

Ive watched the vid now tho. Thanks :x
Image

User avatar
Osari52
Posts: 1157
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:44 pm
Team: SYS Racing
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: Videos

Postby Osari52 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:38 pm

Virtual Lap for Budds Creek. Sorry if it's a 'Hot Lap' and belongs in a different thread but it's also sort of a montage soooooooo yeahhh. Anyway, enjoy!

Kellen Brauer | Creator of Start Your Systems

ehm24
Posts: 1553
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:12 am
Team: Used to be Factory
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: Videos

Postby ehm24 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:03 pm

yfz22 wrote:
ehm24 wrote:Why did you say soccer? If you're calling that video soccer then you're being a dumb ass and lying


yfz22 wrote:When it comes to stick and ball sports I'm retarded.

Sorry, I meant Futbol....

I didn't watch the video, because that isn't something I want to see. Ever.
Pic looked like a soccer player to me.

Ive watched the vid now tho. Thanks :x


You're dumb as
Image

Nick481
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:44 pm
Location: Central FL

Re: Videos

Postby Nick481 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:06 pm

Quad Frontflip and double backflip lulz

User avatar
Will-Hughes#205
Posts: 419
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:46 pm
Team: Atlas | TLD
Location: Wales, UK
Contact:

Re: Videos

Postby Will-Hughes#205 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Video of Me and Benji putting down the laps at the Atlas Compound, also a little bit of Monty towards the end.
All credit to Benji for the video editting, turned out great IMO

User avatar
Brina927
Posts: 2705
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:55 am
Team: Whipstyle
Location: Phoenix Arizona
Contact:

Re: Videos

Postby Brina927 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:06 am

WHERES ME???? ARE YOU TELLING ME I DID THAT AMAZING DEMO FOR NOTHING?!?!?
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
http://www.paypal.me/mxbrina -Creating content since 2009
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.

Tom cortvriendt
Posts: 2304
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:48 pm
Team: TeamTimo
Location: Netherlands

Re: Videos

Postby Tom cortvriendt » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:43 am

Nick481 wrote:Quad Frontflip and double backflip lulz


I Want that track :shock:
TeamTimo
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol

User avatar
dionhuybers
Posts: 692
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:42 pm
Team: AMJ Graphixx
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Videos

Postby dionhuybers » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:24 am

Will-Hughes#205 wrote:Video of Me and Benji putting down the laps at the Atlas Compound, also a little bit of Monty towards the end.
All credit to Benji for the video editting, turned out great IMO


Looks really good! Good work cant wait!
Image


Return to “Media Room”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests