Videos

Post your screenshots and videos here
rewrew421
Team: Privateer

Videos

Post by rewrew421 »

come on guys get those vids on the internet, ive found many free ware game just from videos off the internet(youtube) and im sure it would defiantly help spread MXS

my first one is uploading pretty crappy one really lots of crashes XD and a front flip after the race....havnt got a backflip yet, anybody got one?
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
rewrew421

Post by rewrew421 »

D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"

Post by Guest »

graphicsguy81

Post by graphicsguy81 »

How do you move teh cameras around when in 3rd person?
myspace.com/jbgraphicdesigns
rewrew421

Post by rewrew421 »

you can only do that in replays
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

http://youtube.com/watch?v=W6ZvLO13jAQ here's the best whip I've managed to land in this game. Done with 0 stability.
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
mxcobra

Post by mxcobra »

Nice, that was pretty flat ..
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

nice whip shadow man they look good
graphicsguy81

Post by graphicsguy81 »

damn that looked real
myspace.com/jbgraphicdesigns
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

perrty*sparkle*
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I've got a new video up on the videos page. It's a supercross track based on the Anaheim 1 map on supercross.cc.com. It's way way too tight to play well, but it is fun in its own way.
BoNalls

Post by BoNalls »

jlv wrote:I've got a new video up on the videos page. It's a supercross track based on the Anaheim 1 map on supercross.cc.com. It's way way too tight to play well, but it is fun in its own way.
LOL JLV i am actually working on this track :wink:

Yours look pretty good.... The first section should be more like a triple, double, double, single..... or if you are fast, triple, triple, triple. Most likely the inside of the 1st jump will be a roller and some riders will roll in, then triple, triple, double. Theres im sure the fast route will be triple,triple,triple however.

The section after the 1st whoops should be either a step on table step off, or a roll in, double out... rarely do you see the riders clear the whole thing if its right out of a berm like that.... maybe if its part of a straight away where there is a large triple after it.

The section before the 2nd whoops.... the beginning would most likely be a kick on step off.... and maybe the faster riders like bubba would seat bounce and triple the whole beginning.

8)
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

i love that track man :oops:
MXF_Popopski

Post by MXF_Popopski »

hooaaa I love your track !!!
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

BoNalls wrote:LOL JLV i am actually working on this track :wink:

Yours look pretty good.... The first section should be more like a triple, double, double, single..... or if you are fast, triple, triple, triple. Most likely the inside of the 1st jump will be a roller and some riders will roll in, then triple, triple, double. Theres im sure the fast route will be triple,triple,triple however.
Ah, that does make more sense. I wasn't sure how big those first jumps were. They look almost whoop sized on the map, so I was thinking maybe double triple triple. But I can't clear the middle triple to save my life.
The section after the 1st whoops should be either a step on table step off, or a roll in, double out... rarely do you see the riders clear the whole thing if its right out of a berm like that.... maybe if its part of a straight away where there is a large triple after it.
That was my intention for that section (step on step off), and it does work as a step on/off. Then I tried just pinning it over it and it went. Kind of surprised me too.
The section before the 2nd whoops.... the beginning would most likely be a kick on step off.... and maybe the faster riders like bubba would seat bounce and triple the whole beginning.
I cheated and oversized the first jump on that part. It was the only way I could make the next triple at the end clearable.