The World of MXS Video Series

Post your screenshots and videos here
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

The World of MXS Video Series

Post by Osari52 »

Hey everyone! Kellen here. Just wanted to drop in and make this topic for a documentary series called The World of MX Simulator that we've just released the first Episode of. The concept of this video series is to more or less follow me around for the next 8 months with an Episode per month until January when we will begin to release two episodes per month.

The concept does seem a little try hard, I know. However, I hope that by doing a series like this that I can accomplish a few things. First off, bring the fun back to this game. Lately, with everything going on in the community, people are getting worked up and nothing good is coming from it. I'm not trying to outright change people's minds about some of the things going on in this community, but if I can just make you guys realize for once why you picked up the game in the first place then maybe some of this egotistical crap will start to go away. I know I was as guilty as anyone of making this community look like a mockery a few years back but since taking time away from playing very often, I've been able to see what everyone thinks of this community from the outside and it is not good whatsoever. Which brings me to my second point, new players. Nobody is going to pick this game up if they think it's hard and they believe that all they will deal with is a bunch of assholes anyway. So by doing this series, I want to show off the good people in this community. I want to show off the good content, and the good events and really just how GREAT this game is all around.

So if you watch this and think it's too much, that is totally fine and I will not think of you as any less. But if you watch this, and take a moment to just think how dumb some of the things are that go on around here, and how bad that makes every one of us look, hopefully you will see what I see this game has to offer and we can keep this great game going beyond it's decade mark coming up in 2017. So tell me your thoughts, or just enjoy the video. Either way, I am very happy to be taking this series on and will enjoy it every step of the way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for Episode 1, here it is. And I will be posting each new Episode in this thread as they come out, hence the reason I made the thread:

Episode 1: The Name, The Game

You may have heard Kellen Brauer talk about this game on a more personal level in the past. But this time around, he is going into detail about the game and the community around the game like never before.

In this Episode, Kellen begins his three month long preparation to be ready for the opening round of the 2016 MXS Supercross championship by doing some testing and taking part in an Italian Motocross championship race.

Along the way, he explains his intentions for the series and why this series exists in the first place. Enjoy!
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
GHeTTo_EZEKIEL
Team: DX-3

Re: The World of MXS Video Series

Post by GHeTTo_EZEKIEL »

Kellen,

I like the way you've put this together and think its an original idea that should get you some props. I picked this game up because I love moto and well this is by far the best motocross game out there (thanks JLV)! For an old timer like myself it's a way for me to get the thrill of racing without the injuries and have a lot of fun in the process. Hope this video series turns some heads and gets the community remembering we're all moto enthusiasts that also like to mix up a little virtual dirt.

-Mike
linus andersson
Team: North Kiteboarding

Post by linus andersson »

this is amazing Kellen!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Super cool concept and really nicely made. 10/10 Kellen
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Awesome stuff, Kellen. This video series will be great for the community.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

Very well done video, Kellen. Looking forward to the next one!
MotoTechHusqvarna
Team: MotoTech Yamaha

Post by MotoTechHusqvarna »

Well done m8. Really enjoyed this episode.
11/10!
BG857
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

i like the idea kellen
Chandler Bloxom
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by Chandler Bloxom »

I love this idea Kellen. I will be watching every one of these videos that get posted. I believe this will make the MX SIM community alot better.
waynesim
Team: Privateer

Post by waynesim »

VERY COOL mate, and really well presented! If this is anything to go by then I can't wait for the following episodes...Thanx for sharing and all the best for the future :)
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

Episode 2 - Friendlier Than You Think

The misconceptions surrounding MX Simulator focus on the awful attitude omitted by some of the community members. The reality is there are some really cool people that Kellen has met through this game and those connections you make can really mean a lot over time.

In Episode 2, Kellen begins to hone in his skills as the countdown to A1 continues and along the way he tells us about a few of the recent encounters he has had in the months of October and November in MXS.
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

So awesome Kellen very professional love watching this series so far!
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

This series is super sick! Thanks for the 2 second cameo
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

Kellen pls download this
Donate if you like My Creations
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo