The Community Edit Project

Post your screenshots and videos here
Raiders1629

Re: The Community Edit Project

Post by Raiders1629 »

Any updates on this?
Kevin Ferzacca | National Numbers: #61 ('17) - #32 ('18) - #52 ('19) - #59 ('21) - Somehow Won EU 250 PRO Foxborough #WUNNA1
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

Raiders1629 wrote:Any updates on this?
I'm currently in the middle of editing. Its taking me longer than I thought, but its on its way
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

damon99 wrote:I'm currently in the middle of editing. Its taking me longer than I thought, but its on its way
Awesome! Keep at it man
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

damon99 wrote:
Raiders1629 wrote:Any updates on this?
I'm currently in the middle of editing. Its taking me longer than I thought, but its on its way

:D :D :P :P
Alex V111#1017
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

any progress? Just curious, not being pushy.
damon99

Post by damon99 »

Just wanted to give everyone an update. I haven't gotten to work on this much lately. I understand people being excited for it and asking about updates, but its just been really slow lately for me in terms of working on the video. It seems like anytime I get some free time I just want to relax and not work or focus on anything for a moment. I finally got back to just having one job instead of two along side of school. So I will work on the video as soon as I get a nice day off or something where I actually have time to work on it (When I WANT to work on it). So thank you everyone for your patience. I know its taking longer than anticipated.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

damon99 wrote:Just wanted to give everyone an update. I haven't gotten to work on this much lately. I understand people being excited for it and asking about updates, but its just been really slow lately for me in terms of working on the video. It seems like anytime I get some free time I just want to relax and not work or focus on anything for a moment. I finally got back to just having one job instead of two along side of school. So I will work on the video as soon as I get a nice day off or something where I actually have time to work on it (When I WANT to work on it). So thank you everyone for your patience. I know its taking longer than anticipated.
Take your time, I'm sure it will be worth it :D
damon99

Post by damon99 »

So I've come to a decision. For some this may me bad, but I look at it as a good thing...
I have decided to completely RESTART the edit. Get rid of all the recordings and everything. Using the same demos, but re-recording them. The edit just isn't coming out to be what I wanted it to be. I've been blocked by the songs I'm using trying to use the footage I have and it just isn't working. And as you guys know I want this to be a quality production. And some of the recordings were just kind of garbage. And to add on to starting again from scratch... I will be holding off on doing anything until I get out of class (the first week of May). I don't want any other stress holding me back on doing it. So once I'm out of class I'll take a solid 2 weeks and just record and edit and make a good video that I know I can make. I would also like to have my new GPU by then so the recording can look better.
Thank you everyone for understanding and for your patience.
damon99

Post by damon99 »

damon99 wrote:So I've come to a decision. For some this may me bad, but I look at it as a good thing...
I have decided to completely RESTART the edit. Get rid of all the recordings and everything. Using the same demos, but re-recording them. The edit just isn't coming out to be what I wanted it to be. I've been blocked by the songs I'm using trying to use the footage I have and it just isn't working. And as you guys know I want this to be a quality production. And some of the recordings were just kind of garbage. And to add on to starting again from scratch... I will be holding off on doing anything until I get out of class (the first week of May). I don't want any other stress holding me back on doing it. So once I'm out of class I'll take a solid 2 weeks and just record and edit and make a good video that I know I can make. I would also like to have my new GPU by then so the recording can look better.
Thank you everyone for understanding and for your patience.
I forgot to mention. This also includes giving people longer parts.. For me the segments were just too short and unfulfilling. So it will be a longer video than originally planned
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

It was a scam to get our videos! I knew it!!! :lol:
damon99

Post by damon99 »

slowngreen wrote:It was a scam to get our videos! I knew it!!! :lol:
Damn. Didn't think anyone would catch on!

:lol:
damon99

Post by damon99 »

damon99

Post by damon99 »

A few more shots of a few of the starring riders
jason_pama
Team: MotoRAD