Top 10 MXS Players of All Time (Video)

Post your screenshots and videos here
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Re: Top 10 MXS Players of All Time (Video)

Post by AHeckman2 »

Its sad that someone puts a ton of time into stuff like this, and then people don't appreciate it like they should. I enjoyed watching the video, I didn't care about the order
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Damn, only takes a few months to be forgotten...

Seriously though, the video and stories were awesome. JS4 doesn't count because he's good at everything.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

bdownen323 wrote:Damn, only takes a few months to be forgotten...

Seriously though, the video and stories were awesome. JS4 doesn't count because he's good at everything.
You should come back this season and try-hard ;)
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

Can't believe T Crain wasn't up there, oh well. Sick vid my dude.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
James_Stewart
Team: MX Simulator

Post by James_Stewart »

awwww helll naw
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

didn't get a mention, heart broken </3 hahah.

Cool video. :lol:
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

Lnxa wrote: The people Listed below not in bold cannot top 10 in 250's or 450's, The people in bold have won a championship or a race

19. Josh Vanderhoof
20. Charles Adam Sweeney
21. Chris Riesenberg
24. Sabrina Ritzler Won a RF race (Best girl/Woman)
25. Dane Johnson
26. Joe Sawler
27. David Diehl (ddmx) Won races pre RF
30. Michael Wheeler
31. Armandas Varnagiris Was one of the best even when racing with keyboard (WIns and AX/SX champs pre RF)
32. Robert Nash - 2013 250E Championship
34. Hasse Haggqvist
35. Nathan Zaworski Demo series Champ
36. Zbynek Hlava (p2sta)
37. Kyle Robb - 2015 250E Championship
38. Luiz Dalvi
40. Jared Siedhoff - 2016 250 Outdoor Championship
41. Stephen Barrington
42. Yann Flejou (yFMX)
45. Ryan Mahan Can make top 10 in 250s or 450s
50. Dade Honeywell - 2015 250W Championship
52. Kevin Thomas (Believe it or not, he was top 3 on the first ever organised mxs series :lol: )
55. Jeremi Seabolt - 2016 250W Championship while winning 7/8 of the Mains.
57. Jon Rawlins
58. Cedric Hugot (Cobra) Was insanely fast back in 2008/09 with holding lots of records in many tracks back then
59. Frederick Nylund
??. Tyler Schmidt - 2016 250E Championship and not even on the list.
??. Luke Heberlein - 3rd Place in 2015/2016 Outdoors.

You would think the guys in bold would all be top 25 or close to it.
It was a great video and I agree with the top 10 for All Time but some of the guys deep in the list make no sense.
Guys on this list MAY not be able to finish in the top 10 in todays tight competition, but there were people who were topguns before you even figured out there was something called MXS who may not be active, not able to adapt to the changes or got better things to do.

I know I may be one of the slowbrained people who nominated some of the people people haven`t heard about like Cedric and Frederick, but since I`ve been here for a while I`ve then seen my fair share of people :mrgreen:
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

I'd agree with the list 100%. Only person I would put in the top 15 is ddmx but I'm not sure who I'd bump out.
Ddavis wrote:#1 Ddavis team

At this point I probably have the longest running team :lol:
Best of all time though? Definitely not. Just because you've held yours together the longest doesn't mean it's the best. Don't get pissy at me, I'm just stating my opinion. The best would have to be between dxb, Vitamin Water, and the two MotoOption's IMO. When I ran MotoOption, we won every 250 championship that year. (2012-2013) I remember when dxb was started and it seemed like the 20 fastest guys were all thrown onto a roster. Can't forget about MXiD though. ;) I'm curious to see what the list would be if we ran a true poll.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Robert196 wrote:I'd agree with the list 100%. Only person I would put in the top 15 is ddmx but I'm not sure who I'd bump out.

Best of all time though? Definitely not. Just because you've held yours together the longest doesn't mean it's the best. Don't get pissy at me, I'm just stating my opinion. The best would have to be between dxb, Vitamin Water, and the two MotoOption's IMO. When I ran MotoOption, we won every 250 championship that year. (2012-2013) I remember when dxb was started and it seemed like the 20 fastest guys were all thrown onto a roster. Can't forget about MXiD though. ;) I'm curious to see what the list would be if we ran a true poll.

Robert, did I ever say my team was the best of all time? Lets look back a bit.
Ddavis wrote:#1 Ddavis team <- This was sarcasm

At this point I probably have the longest running team :lol: <- "longest running" doesn't mean "best".
Hands down the best team btw is Barry. No questions asked. In the same way that Tysen is the best of all-time, Barry has the most wins, championships, and respect.
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

That was one of the sickest, most informative videos on Mx Sim i've ever watched. Kinda psyched me up for the SX season.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

Ddavis wrote:
Robert196 wrote:I'd agree with the list 100%. Only person I would put in the top 15 is ddmx but I'm not sure who I'd bump out.

Ddavis wrote:#1 Ddavis team <- This was sarcasm

At this point I probably have the longest running team :lol: <- "longest running" doesn't mean "best".
Hands down the best team btw is Barry. No questions asked. In the same way that Tysen is the best of all-time, Barry has the most wins, championships, and respect.
Robert196 wrote:Don't get pissy at me
Forgot about Barry. They're #1 for sure.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'd put the original MotoOption #2
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Robert196 wrote:I'm curious to see what the list would be if we ran a true poll.
Calling Kellen... new project...

Forgot about Barry. They're #1 for sure.
Yea, they were...until Kellen killed them. Guess it was too much hanging out in that Nate guy's basement.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

It sucks Barry ended. I offered to take over when Kellen wanted to start SYS, but they weren't down with that :lol:
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Derp, I forgot to delete part of the quote.
That wasn't supposed to be in the message at all.

It was supposed to suggest the new project idea to kellen and then make fun of him for killing team barry.