doing edits for $2

Post your screenshots and videos here
tommyz2121
Team: Eminet Co

doing edits for $2

Post by tommyz2121 »

Hi i will be doing edits for people for a small amount of money just to help me out and be able to make more edits and use the funds to buy music for edits.

prices

$2 for a 1-2 person edit

$4 for a team edit including more than 3 people

you can pick your own song and ill make sure its to your standards before i am done and if you dont like something on it we can change and fix it till its good plz pm me for my skype if interested

you can look through my page for previous edits

thank you and enjoy the rest of your day!! :D
tommyz2121

Re: doing edits for $2

Post by tommyz2121 »

dont know why it posted twice
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

I'll do an edit for free :lol: jk I ain't got any time nowadays
tommyz2121

Post by tommyz2121 »

heckman kys :lol: jk
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

tommyz2121 wrote:heckman kys :lol: jk
</3
Ybroc28
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ybroc28 »

you'll do one for a dollar a minute :lol: :wink:
TH_722 wrote:Welcome to the "Middle Aged Men Who Stay On The Forums Bullying Young People Instead Of Supporting Their Families Nationals" featuring Team have a rod up my ass racing and all three of his brain cells.
Squidmob567
Team: BGFX

Post by Squidmob567 »

$2..... im literally crawling on the flooring laughing my ass off. I wouldnt turn my computer on for that :mrgreen:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Selling nudes for $1.50
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

Ddavis wrote:Selling nudes for $1.50
I'll do $1.00
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
J.Perry-669
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JPD

Post by J.Perry-669 »

mack| spokes wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Selling nudes for $1.50
I'll do $1.00
what nude would you get you look like a half drop meat pie?
Like my Content? Like my Facebook page or Donate? https://www.facebook.com/JPerryDesigns6 ... 5656915070
tommyz2121

Post by tommyz2121 »

Squidmob567 wrote:$2..... im literally crawling on the flooring laughing my ass off. I wouldnt turn my computer on for that :mrgreen:
its really not that expensive from what ive seen people pay for an edit plus i have to buy the song for the edit plus take a couple hours to make a nice edit and get all the clips and make it flow so think about that if im not getting a dollar for the song and a dollar for the wrok which isnt that much im pretty much doing it for 1 unless someone already has the music bought then ill make it 1 dollar but how does 2 dollars make you laugh your ass of when people pay 200 dollars for a model in a game :?:
tommyz2121

Post by tommyz2121 »

tommyz2121 wrote:
Squidmob567 wrote:$2..... im literally crawling on the flooring laughing my ass off. I wouldnt turn my computer on for that :mrgreen:
its really not that expensive from what ive seen people pay for an edit plus i have to buy the song for the edit plus take a couple hours to make a nice edit and get all the clips and make it flow so think about that if im not getting a dollar for the song and a dollar for the wrok which isnt that much im pretty much doing it for 1 unless someone already has the music bought then ill make it 1 dollar but how does 2 dollars make you laugh your ass of when people pay 200 dollars for a model in a game :?:
shit im a dumbass your saying thats cheap :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i feel stupid
Squidmob567
Team: BGFX

Post by Squidmob567 »

tommyz2121 wrote:
tommyz2121 wrote:
shit im a dumbass your saying thats cheap :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i feel stupid

Im cryinggggg
JakeT3

Post by JakeT3 »

tommyz2121 wrote:
Where do you buy songs for a dollar? Whenever I have to make a commercial production it's €60,- (±$65) per every 30 seconds broadcasted. :lol:
tommyz2121

Post by tommyz2121 »

Squidmob567 wrote:
tommyz2121 wrote:
tommyz2121 wrote: its really not that expensive from what ive seen people pay for an edit plus i have to buy the song for the edit plus take a couple hours to make a nice edit and get all the clips and make it flow so think about that if im not getting a dollar for the song and a dollar for the wrok which isnt that much im pretty much doing it for 1 unless someone already has the music bought then ill make it 1 dollar but how does 2 dollars make you laugh your ass of when people pay 200 dollars for a model in a game :?:

Im cryinggggg
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ik im stupid but yeah im doing em cheap since im starting to make people pay just so no one gives me shit :lol: