MX Simulator - ReDesign Concept

Post your screenshots and videos here
lars@crossmag

Re: MX Simulator - ReDesign Concept

Post by lars@crossmag »

I'm pretty busy with finishing my website and making graphics for a bigger team in Germany right now and that pretty much consumes all of my freetime. But once that is done I'll continue working on this redesign concept :)

Anyways I'm absolutely blown away by the amazing feedback from you guys! This really makes me push harder and trying to even improve the quality of this even more!

In the last weeks I read a lot about so called "Hybrid-Web-Applications" which make it possible to use your general HTML, PHP, JavaScript and CSS Code in Windows Applications. They make use of the Google "Chromium" API so it would technically work like a normal website just without having to use your browser and everything being wrapped inside a own windows program/application! Spotify or Tidal use these technologies for instance in their Windows Apps but I don't know if this would work well with a game menu.. I'll have to do some more research but maybe this could be a way to get all of this to life :) If there are some more advanced developers in this community that would maybe like to get this rolling with me, feel free to message me here. Not making any promises tho since it would be a lot of work haha
Itz Raidox
Team: Westeffex.com

Post by Itz Raidox »

lars@crossmag wrote:MX Simulator - ReDesign Concept

Hey guys! As seen in the screenshot-section in the last few days, I'm working on ReDesign concept for our much beloved and favorite game "MX Simulator". This project is made purely for fun and with no commercial intentions or purpose behind it.

I'm seeing this as some interesting design-challenge or training since I've never designed a game menu system before. Because of that, I'm always happy to hear some feedback from you! If you have some different ideas or if you don't like what I did in certain sections, please feel free to comment! Any feedback is wanted.

Here is what I've got so far (If JLV decides to unlock this thread, I'll continuously add new pieces and pages to this image-list):

Credits so far: P2sta (the pic with the wheel and the Matrix-stand in the main-menu)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and leave a reply down below. As always, if you like my work and appreciate what I do for this community, I'm always happy about a few new subscribers on my Facebook page :wink:
Jlv Pls Consider
Smidly wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:ARLINGTON PASSWORD
e/9v8ta/%ar{dV':/.>qhyT
really bro this is the best password you could come up with? smh bro
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

This would be a re-design of the menu for free! wich would make the game even better. dont know how it would work cause you would have to improve the personal folder to make it comfortable or tell the people how to save the files for them to show up on the correct spot. still it would improve this already great game....for free....so why would jlv not allow this?
Tiago Freitas #23
Team: JR Racing Team

Post by Tiago Freitas #23 »

I am loving the idea! When i have suggestions i will post them here! +1
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Any update on this? I honestly never saw this before!
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Ddavis wrote:Any update on this? I honestly never saw this before!
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

JLV Please
Rowdy_155
Team: MotoP
Location: on the corner working for a new bicycle and pooping

Post by Rowdy_155 »

PLS
I Race Moto
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

Feel like this has been discussed before and it came down to having pictures for each track, and renders for each individual bike & gear etc
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

Just gonna leave the new upcoming Mx Bikes menu in here bc it's sooo sick
Alex V111#1017
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

I think lars had a sick idea going here, but im not sure if JLV wants to switch up the game that much
blissy wissy
Team: Braxton Worldwide

Post by blissy wissy »

any updates on this or how to do it. also i cant see the images
that guy that does things
bootsie

Post by bootsie »

blissy wissy wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:45 am any updates on this or how to do it. also i cant see the images
Sorry there blurry and i couldnt get them to be clear for some reason and i couldnt one of them
blissy wissy
Team: Braxton Worldwide

Post by blissy wissy »

bootsie wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:10 am
blissy wissy wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:45 am any updates on this or how to do it. also i cant see the images
Sorry there blurry and i couldnt get them to be clear for some reason and i couldnt one of them
omfg that looks dope!!!!
that guy that does things
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

really wished that this game to the game. Wouldve been so sick and felt less like im opening flight simulator 2005