88%
no
13%

Total votes: 40

damon99
Team: MXSG

Starting Back up SSOTW

Post by damon99 »

This used to be fun to participate in every now and then and I would like to see it back up. I understand yzmxer isn't inactive or anything, but its been almost a year since the last SSOTW. So unless someone is against it, I would be willing to take over for now posting a new one each sunday and do voting towards the end of the week like usual. Now obviously I wouldn't have access to the SSOTW Hall of Fame thread, but I would still like to see this be a thing again.

All of the previous rules and format would still be the same and everything except that I might leave it open for people who compete each week to suggest next weeks theme along with their ss. (Voting at the end of each week would not determine the new theme, I would just choose at random).

If you think this is a good idea vote yes and comment a theme if you'd like to start off and I'll start a new SSOTW thread tonight. :)
Blake_901

Re: Starting Back up SSOTW

Post by Blake_901 »

Good idea man I loved when Nate hosted it but I'm glad someone is taking the initiative to start it up again. As far as the theme goes I would suggest maybe a woods/outdoor type of screenshot.