Any new videos?

Post your screenshots and videos here
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Any new videos?

Post by MXJProductions »

Have not been on in quite some time, but I looked through several pages, and didn't really find many edits. Is this a dying trend now days? Been getting the bug to do an edit but haven't pulled the plug on it yet. Doesn't seem like the good ole days when I look in the Media Forums :(
MotoX745

Re: Any new videos?

Post by MotoX745 »

I'd definitely enjoy seeing an edit from you again man, it's literally been forever since we've seen a video from you so it would be awesome, there aren't to many edits out nowadays so yeah i think it's kinda died off for now.
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

there aren't very many good ones anyways. I've found that the last year and a half or so the community became flooded with short little repetitive edits from a hundred different people. No one has been very creative lately with their videos. Which is why I rarely even click on a video in the media room anymore because I can already guess what it's gonna be like.

The only reason I haven't made an actual edit recently is because I wanna be able to spend a decent amount of time on it and I just don't have very much time on my hands these days. I really want to do one soon tho..
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

I haven't posted my stuff in the media room lately, and I haven't made that many edits lately either. That's due mainly to a lack of time and sometimes a lack of inspiration.
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

I wouldn`t say it`s a dying trend, but more like people who does it doesn`t get much out of it by either feedback or any sort of appreciation, so they`ll either loose interest or start doing other stuff which take their time.

But at the same time, there are comming edits out from new people once a few times and all you have to do is to give them guidelines on making them better. That`s what I`m doing at the moment since my motivation is at low these days and I love to help potential guys who take the guidelines and work on them.

I could say I got one in the making, but it`s going slowly and all I can say is that it`s so outside the box of other mxs videos that it`s almost a pain to work on :lol: