MX Simulator Red Crest

Post your screenshots and videos here
cale726
Team: ks1999

MX Simulator Red Crest

Post by cale726 »

YO. back with another newb edit. let me know what u guys think of it. 4th ever edit ive made. :D
once again, if it has been removed prolly cuz im dumb and used a copy right song. :D
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Re: MX Simulator Red Crest

Post by 02RR02 »

- You still have to vary on the FOV. They seem a little high at times. Would suggest going down to the 20s at times.
- The beat at 0:11 would suit better if it started with riding since you already did build it up on the intro of the song
- Keycams could also be more varied. Can do them vertical, not only horisontal. Can also make them more slow at times.
- This is only my opinion, but slowmo on the chrorus would fit a little better :mrgreen:
- Transitions between each scene looks a bit better if they`re changed on the beat. Also much easier to get right when working on it

They`re getting better and I like that you take the guidelines I did last time. Hopefully you continue on working on it. Another thing which can help you a lot is to watch good moto/skiing/Snowboard etc videos and study how they do it and get some inspiration and motivation on the next projects 8) 8)