First (real) edit dropped today!!!

Post your screenshots and videos here
RC_Pro97
Crushed Dissenter
Team: BellRoadRV.com

First (real) edit dropped today!!!

Post by RC_Pro97 »

Tell me guys what u think. Please criticize the hell out of it!! tell me what to work on, what to do different and yea. thanks again!!!
https://youtu.be/NelMgOOuPug
MY WORLD, YOUR WORLD,......... OUR WORLD!!!
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Re: First (real) edit dropped today!!!

Post by Jeremy150 »

I'll offer some constructive criticism.

Try to listen to the rhythm and beat of a song, and edit to that. In the beginning of that song, the piano is what is setting the rhythm. When the music picks up, the kicks are setting the rhythm.

On any of your moving shots try to keep movement throughout the entire shot, it looks a little bit awkward when the camera come to a stop after a shot. Also, when you do have moving shots, try to think about how those would be achieved in real life. I can understand how people want the cable cam type of look, but when you have it so it's low and in the center of the track, it makes it look like the rider had to dodge the camera/cable. One way of achieving that movement shot is to just have the camera off the side of the track and have a 3/4 type of shot at the rider.

Really good edit though for your first one, keep it up!
RC_Pro97
Crushed Dissenter
Team: BellRoadRV.com

Re: First (real) edit dropped today!!!

Post by RC_Pro97 »

Jeremy150 wrote:I'll offer some constructive criticism.

Try to listen to the rhythm and beat of a song, and edit to that. In the beginning of that song, the piano is what is setting the rhythm. When the music picks up, the kicks are setting the rhythm.

On any of your moving shots try to keep movement throughout the entire shot, it looks a little bit awkward when the camera come to a stop after a shot. Also, when you do have moving shots, try to think about how those would be achieved in real life. I can understand how people want the cable cam type of look, but when you have it so it's low and in the center of the track, it makes it look like the rider had to dodge the camera/cable. One way of achieving that movement shot is to just have the camera off the side of the track and have a 3/4 type of shot at the rider.

Really good edit though for your first one, keep it up!
Thanks!! Will do!!!
MY WORLD, YOUR WORLD,......... OUR WORLD!!!